First UFA pet I am applying for

Batman

Woah! That was an amazing app! I love your story. The only thing is in the beginning you say, "I dont really need your Krawk for any other reason that I have bonded with him." I dont think you should say that you dont need the Krawk. :)

Wow I'm so impressed by that app! I would apply for pets but I have NO talent even remotely close to yours! But I agree, don't say you don't need the Krawk. If you're worried about the owner assuming you just want the Krawk for the avatar you could just say "I don't want the Krawk just for the avatar. I want the Krawk for A, B, and C" you know?

It is good that you pointed it out, but just make sure that it doesnt sound like you are bragging. ;)

I don't think it sounds like i am bragging any more right? Just a sentence saying I already have it that's all...

I am thinking if i have some free time soon I may try and draw a picture... That could be scary. haha.

I don't think it sounds like i am bragging any more right? Just a sentence saying I already have it that's all...

I am thinking if i have some free time soon I may try and draw a picture... That could be scary. haha.

Nope, now it is perfect. :)

You didnt draw the picture already there? Good luck drawing one! Krawks can be difficult to draw if you go into way detail.

That is an adorable story! My only comments are:

1) You wrote supper instead of super in the last about me paragraph.

2) Your tense switches from past to present then back to past in the story. (Not sure if you did that intentionally or not.)

But otherwise it looks great!

Thanks fixed the supper , super problem... I always seem to have a problem with switching my tenses... I don't overly know if i want to change it at this point. I think i will end up doing it but I don't feel like doing that right now.