The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 11

hrtbrk

This worries me... Either they were feeling lazy and decided just to do the comic twice, OR there's something really crazy we're going to have to do next O.O

Either that, or they were just saving up for their birthday celebration. Whatever it is, we know the next step is coming soon! I hope.

I have the feeling there will be a step/comic today. They were most likely wanting to focus on the birthday thing yesterday.

I agree! If one does not come, I will be awfully disappointed. I will even be happy (kind of) with just a chapter!

I hope they hold off for at least one more day - I have a test coming up that's going to stop me from being able to help out with the plot coverage for a while. xD

(Actually... meh, I'm gonna fail anyway.)

I agree with Spritzie! Theo, study away! :laughingsmiley:

I am actually looking forward to a BD step if they release another one because my pet's HP has gone up by at least 15 and I bought some new weapons! I will also make np from it. ;)

Spritzie, I know what you mean! I was attempting to level out softyarya's stats, but then I gave up and started zapping her again for more HP and strength. :P

What time is news released? Has it already been released?

It has indeed (usually updates happen sometime around 13:00 NST). :yes: Nothing new as of today, meaning I'll no longer have to procrastinate my test study for this plot step - I'll only be procrastinating my final exam preparation. :P