Changing E-mail Addresses on Neopets

Octopus

Hey, so I was wondering-when you change your email address on Neopets, does the confirmation e-mail go to the old as well as the new email?

My old email address cannot receive any password-related things from Neopets and I can't confirm how the process works from my main.

Can someone please explain to me? Thanks! :)

No the email change does not go to your old email-address, only to your new one. I found this out the hard way, lol.

Just change the email on neopets and click the confirmation link from the new emailaddress :) Also, since TNT is having some issues with changing emails of lately, it might not work the first time.

Hey, so I was wondering-when you change your email address on Neopets, does the confirmation e-mail go to the old as well as the new email?

My old email address cannot receive any password-related things from Neopets and I can't confirm how the process works from my main.

Can someone please explain to me? Thanks! :)

Wouldn't that be nice if it did. It would help protect against someone stealing your account. At least you would know when they changed the email address and it would allow you to submit a ticket to TNT faster. But sadly as Viridian said before me they do not.

Oh, that explains it! All this time I kept trying to change my email and expecting a confirmation mail from my old address :D.

Thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.