Side got stolen

Viridian

Remember me being logged out of main and sides of lately? Well it turns out that the only side I did not change my password on is now STOLEN. My MSP poogle has been traded or abandoned and someone made the account all theirs :( The account I am talking about is : joepje_stefan. I'll send in a ticket right now but darn it I didn't expect someone to steal my side!

Edit: Should I be very scared now since all my neofriends got deleted on main?

Gotta go to school now, darn

EDIT: I got it back! Read last post for more info.

Oh... god... Feel sorry for you.

Send in a report to TNT right away.

And stealers would take practically anything. May I ask, though, why didn't you change the pw on that side?

Oh... god... Feel sorry for you.

Send in a report to TNT right away.

And stealers would take practically anything. May I ask, though, why didn't you change the pw on that side?

It was a test for my sides/main logging out topic... Look what they did to my poor MSP poogle! (Maltei) ,they totally claim it as their own :(

i feel so bad for you! And they created a whole new petpage for Maltei!

You need to change your password asap. Or you could delete your cookies and do it.

I've filled in a ticket and sent it to TNT. I still can't believe this person just claims the account as their own (and my pet). All my other sides are unharmed, though. I've sent the person a neomail asking if they would give my pet and account back, since what they did is immoral.

In any case, they made it very easy for TNT to trace this person. I really hope I get Maltei back though. The name was based on one of my best friends, Malte, so he is very special to me :(

I've filled in a ticket and sent it to TNT. I still can't believe this person just claims the account as their own (and my pet). All my other sides are unharmed, though. I've sent the person a neomail asking if they would give my pet and account back, since what they did is immoral.

In any case, they made it very easy for TNT to trace this person. I really hope I get Maltei back though. The name was based on one of my best friends, Malte, so he is very special to me :(

Let's just hope that TNT finds them before they self-ice. Then it'd be impossible to get Maltei back.

I'm just wondering what lifeless person came up with "cookiegrabbing".

Can't have been a cookiegrabber. The only thing I do on Opera, in which my side was logged in, is use the lab ray. I assume the cookies are different for every browser??

Good luck, I really hope you get your account back! Did you already check to see if they had changed the e-mail on that account? If they didn't, you can always request the password that they changed it to by e-mail and then change it yourself to stop them from getting anything else from your account.

Good luck, I really hope you get your account back! Did you already check to see if they had changed the e-mail on that account? If they didn't, you can always request the password that they changed it to by e-mail and then change it yourself to stop them from getting anything else from your account.

Yep I looked if the email address was still in the database, and they said that they couldn't find any account linked to this email address.

Thanks Spritzie, me too. Sadly I haven't got any response :(

I just noticed that the lab map pieces I saved up in my SDB, as well as my paint brushes are not there anymore. Now I am certain someone was on my main account as well. ( I didn't have a pin on my sdb). Thanks AA for having my change my password, that probably saved my main account and other side from being stolen.

Well I was lucky! The person seems to have bought the stolen account from someone else, who claimed it to be theirs. The person was very sorry. I got my account and my pets back, and all is good. I still hope that the person who got my password will get banned though.