Howdy There

KBob

Hello everyone. My name is KBob. I've been on neopets since 2004, went on a 2 1/2 year hiatus, came back and couldn't get into my account so now I'm starting over. It's a daunting task especially when you know you had avatars you won't be able to get back :(. Well I love collecting plushies and keyrings in real life as well as on Neo. Uh that's all I can think about. Ta ta for now

It must have been a terrible disappointment to you; I haven't been playing Neopets faithfully enough to have such an attachment to my account, but I have some experience with the sensation. I wish you good fortune in your recovery, and as I am a user of comfortable means, do tell me if there is anything in particular I might help you with.

Setting such logical subjects aside, a very warm bear-hug-asphyxiating welcome to TDN Institute for the Mentally Unstable as a Tower of ToastForums, wherein we hope you will find helpful members, cheese, pie, Meepits, and other such things as may lie on the path to bliss. Pray remember to read and respect the rules and be at all times amicable; and if you feel yourself slipping a little... well, never you mind it. :P