Hidden NPs

Rae

Is it still working for other people? It's a great way to earn neopoints but I don't want to sit here wasting my time if it doesn't working... and I don't know how to double check if it does or not LOL.

do we mean those sponsored pages where you click on the hidden np sign? If yes then I don't know. I gave up on them because I couldn't tell if they were working and I didn't have time for them :S

Yeah exactly. I have no way of knowing for sure so I was wondering if anyone else had it work for them recently :/ Cause there's the potential of a lot of NPs but I don't want to waste my time.

I haven't done it all that recently, but when I did them a week or so ago, they worked. They aren't as immediate for me, as they used to be. I'd sometimes see straggling NP coming in days later.

The way I've looked at it, was if it works, great- free and easy NP. If it doesn't, I wasted less than 5 minutes on all the pages.

Hey, if you have trouble figuring out whether they work or not, imagine what it must be like for the guy who's supposed to be constantly testing them all and keeping the list up to date. *cough*yourstruly*cough* :P

Anyway, I can say for certain that most of the hidden NP links listed on our dailies page are working - occasionally a few will stop, but we're usually pretty good at spotting them and removing them from the list.