~~ Warriors Roleplay ( I guess)~~

Aleiati

Heyyy!

This would be my first roleplay on the forums, seeing as I am new. ^^

I wanted to see if there is any Warriors fans out there waiting for a roleplay!!

Okay I guess these are the rules

~No Spam attacks//bad language (Im pretty sure thats required anyways :laughingsmiley:)

~ eight charries per person

~ there are five clans, and its first come first serve.

I am leader of Destinyclan... I guess.

Charries~

Serenestar

Golden + White shecat with bright yellow eyes

Leader of Destinyclan

Kind + caring

Friskyfur

light brown frisky shecat with blue eyes

Sister of Serenestar//Queen

Nice

Dawnkit

Black shecat with streaks of gold, brown eyes

Kit of Friskyfur//kit

Adventureous

-----

By the way, whenever you want to join, just post in intro and your off to go!

Also if you want to learn about the clan, please go here, http://www.neopets.com/~coral_rivers10023334, it says Skyclan, but I named it Destinyclan now.

Please use one form of ooc//!!

bic// Serenestar padded around in her den. Her eyes sparkled with discomfort as she settled down in her mossy bed. She shut her eyes momentarily, before opening them quickly. her eyes blinked once or twice.

Intro?:

Bluesnow padded around the warriors den. As deputy of WinterClan, she barely had any time to think. I've just been named deputy! Crystalstar said she chose me for one reason, and one reason only! What is it?

Crystalstar

white+piercing blue eyes

leader of WinterClan

was once a kittypet

Bluesnow

blue tortiseshell+amber eyes

deputy of WinterClan

best friend to Crystalstar

Crystalstar padded out of the leaders den, a partially hollowed out log with soft ferns hanging down from the top, and smelled the crisp leafbare wind "I should probably make that journey to DestinyClan today. Prey is running short and we share a border! Bluesnow, come here. I need you to organize a patrol DestinyClan. When done, leave. Go tell Serenestar that we would like to share a small part of their territory. Mainly the wooded sandbank. Now go." Bluesnow quickly set out organizing the patrol and left.

Friskyfur sat in the Nursery, gently licking her kit with soft soothing strokes. She looked up from her washing when she saw Lushleaf pad back into camp.

((New Charrie! O.o

Lushleaf

Brown shecat with creamy marks green eyes

Warrior of Destinyclan

Loving

MATELESS))

Lushleaf returned with two mouse and a small snow-incrusted (SP??) rabbit. She laid the pieces on the pitifully small freshkill pile and took a small thrush to the hollowed area to eat.

(New one!

Grayspot

Orange pelt+gray spot round blue eyes

Warrior of WinterClan

secretly loves Lushleaf)

Bluesnow and her patrol, Amperpaw, Ravenwing, Featherfur, and Grayspot walked camly through the camp entrance. "Serenestar! I have a request from WinterClan." While Bluesnow was talking to Serenestar, Grayspot quietly whisked away to talk to Lushleaf. "Lushleaf!"

Serenestar twitched her golden ears and pushed herself to her paws. She padded out of her den to meet Bluesnow. Her eyes narrowed. "Yes Bluesnow? what can I do for you?"

Lushleaf licked her lips then got up. "Greyspot(s)! what are you doing here?" she looked around nervously. "There are cats all around. we will be caught in the enclosed space were in!" she hissed.

Intro:

Clearclouds was now at the top position of all of CloudClan. Ever since her husband, the king, died, she gained all of power in CloudClan.

Clearclouds

bluish white fur+deep black eyes

Emperess of the Cloudclan

intelligent

Perishberry

Red fur+redish brown eyes

Teacher of Cloudclan

sarcastic but kind

Clearclouds was drawing out a plan to take over some more land. They would have to take over the mountain were prey ran rampant. Permission would be needed from the other two clans.

"Um..." Bluesnow nervously pawed the ground. "Crystalstar has requested permission to hunt from the river. Pray runs scarce and the river is in your territory." Bluesnow said shakily.

"I was brought here on a patrol. Bluesnow is requesting hunting grounds." Grayspot whispered. He said good-bye and quickly returned to the rest of the patrol so as not to raise suspicion.

(New Charrie! WOOT!

CloudLining

Golden fured she-cat+Golden eyes

General of the CloudClan

Strong and a Thinker)

ClearClouds, Perishberry, and Cloudlining were in Winterclan. "Crystalstar?" ClearClouds said. "Perishberry, Cloudlining, get ready to see the queen. Get on your best behavior."

Serenestar stepped between Crystalstar and Clearclouds. "Im sorry Crystalstar. But that is my question. Well?" She mewed questioningly. Friskyfur padded out of the nursery and nuzzled Dawnkit. "Serenestar, the pa- oh. Hi." she dipped her head to both leaders. "Serenestar. The patrol returned." "And...?" Serenestar continued. "They caught some prey. Enough for all of us to have a small meal." "thank you Friskyfur." she nodded slightly to her sister, then flicked her tail once. Friskyfur nodded then backed away, Dawnkit mewling in confusion.

Oh whoooops i didnt notice. Okay x out the part where i was asking Clearclouds. change that with why is the patrol here. Sorry

((Crystalstar stayed in WinterClan. Only Bluesnow and her patrol left.

New Charrie!

Featherfur

soft gray fur+soft gray eyes

father of Speckleear's kits

agressive towards anyone but Crystalstar and Speckleear

mentor to Amberpaw))

Bluesnow watched Serenestar's reaction. "Well. I take that as a no. Haven't you ever taught your cats to fish in the generous river on your side of territory?" Bluesnow was not impressed by the patrol leader's lie. That patrol probably caught tons of fish! I will not take this! Speckleear is about to have her kits! And Featherfur and Speckleear can't let their kits die!

Featherfur was getting impatient. Speckleear is going to have her kits soon! I can just feel it! Featherfur walked up to Bluesnow. "Bluesnow. I must leave. Speckleear is going to have her kits soon." "You are dismissed, Featherfur." said Bluesnow. Featherfur raced back to WinterClan as fast as his legs could carry him. When he got to the entrance, he almost collided with Cloudlining.

"I know!" whispered Grayspot. "But the last time I was here, I discovered this," Grayspot pulled back some ferns in the wall to reveal a hiden entrance.

Cloudlining jumped back and did a flip. "Well, arent you frisky? Sorry if I got in your way or anything." Cloudlining chuckled. ClearClouds smiled.

"CrystalStar, our country has not been very active lately. We fear being taken over by enemy clans. We may be strong, but our enemies still think we are lazy. We ask you this. Let us take over the top of the mountain. We already own most of it, and you do not have much on the mountain. We'd like to have some of it."

Crystalstar shot a questioning look at Featherfur. "Speckleear." Crystalstar nodded her head and Featherfur raced towards a small tunnel that lead to the nursery. "No. The mountain supplies us with the most food. And it's the middle of leaf bare. If you approach me at a later date, I might consider it." explained Crystalstar calmly.

Greyspots quietly slipped through the hole, beckoning Lushleaf with his tail.

"One of our Queens is close to her kitting, and if Featherfur is right, now. We must feed them!" Amberpaw exclaimed. "I won't let that happen to my mentor."

"Speckleear! Are you OK?" asked Featherfur. Bristleleaf, an elder, was with Speckleear. "She's fine." Featherfur looked down to see two healthy kits wriggling beside Speckleear.

ClearClouds thought it over and then spoke. "I mean to only move in on part of the mountain. We have a peace treaty, so you're always be allowed on our side, you know that. Our clan is half the size of yours. We need land to protect. We are over populated. Perishberry has to teach 100 of our clan at once. There is not enough room for us."

((New Charrie!

Quickpaw

pure white fur and black eyes

One of the younger in the clan

gets bored easily))

Quickpaw was tired of doing nothing. He decided to travel for a little. He started off to Destinyclan.

"That might be okay." Crystalstar thought it over carefully. "I will let you share part of the mountain with us. But the land we give you will be shared with us. You must allow WinterClan to go all the way to your old boundary."