Word Count

The Score in Blue

So I'm curious... where here in the TDN Forums can you post something without getting pulled up for not meeting the word count... excluding the 'makes me think of' forum.

The entire word games forum since post don't count toward your total and most of the games in there don't really require more than a few words max per post.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/forum/27-games/

Holla! But 7 words isn't really that hard to do if you are responding in sentence format that adds to a conversation.

The 7 word rule can get annoying. Especially in the music thread, when a song isn't long enough to fit the 7 word rule. Then you have to add something stupid like "I LOVE this song!" or "This is an awesome song!

Lowering 7 words to 5 words wouldn't kill the site.

I don't know, as far as the music thread goes, I find it more interesting when people say something about the song because 1/2 the times I've never heard of the song so I appreciate that people have to say something other than just the song title.

@CAV: The post requirement actually started at 4 or 5 (note that it was changed a looong time ago), but it was raised because it was far too easy to be spammy. The 7 word rule is here to stay.

And yes, Word Games is the only place as posts don't count there. Well, there is a section of the FM forums as well, but again, the posts their aren't added to your count.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact undefined if you have any questions regarding this action.