Plushie Tycoon Help

Wembly

So I'm new to Plushie Tycoon and thought I'd start out for this month and try for the avatar and I seem to have grasped most of what to do but I'm confused about the selling part. I get that I don't get the money in my balance until all of the 100 units are sold but the last update it said my Gnorbus were selling at 101 which was astounding to me, and there were 70 something sold so it said 7000 for profits. Now after the next update, it says they are selling for 70 which whatever, that's fine but I sold 10 more plushies and now the total says 6000 something. So basically what the hey? Why did I loose potential profits? So from this I assume that I only get the price of the plushie at whatever cost its selling for when it finishing selling the last plushies of the set? Am I understanding this correctly or am I missing something?

Edit: Uhh! :grrr: And how it made me go bankrupt because it didn't fire the workers when I told it to. Oh well, I guess at least it was at the beginning of the month. Here's to starting over again tomorrow. <_<