Hey TDN'ers! Im new round here ^_^

Tank Girl

Hey there!

I recently came back to Neopets this year after a long haitus. Had to start a new account due to my old fake birthday (boo!). It's great to be back! Especially with the Faeries Ruin, my first plot :)

I'm Shannon, 19 and from Brighton UK. Aspiring Suicide Girl and poet. I would love to get to know some of you! I luuurve chatting neopets, though I seem to have missed a lot since I was last here!

Get in touch :D

Userlookup: Teamshannon

Hi Shannon! I'm AA (a.k.a. Theo), a 16-year-old male Malaysian, dedicated procrastinator, wannabe author, n00b programmer and general nutcase. Welcome to the forums! :D

I suppose you've already discovered our plot coverage and read the rules and so on, so I suppose there isn't a whole lot more to add here - although I'm sure there are plenty of other members who have had a similar hiatus experience to share. xD Well, enjoy your stay!

Thanks very much :D

TDN forums is awesome! I made this account a little while ago and was more of an observer than a poster - I was nervous I would say something stupid, everyone on here knows Neopets like the back of their hand! But I mustered up the courage and found out everyone's really friendly, nice and helpful :D huzzah!