Saving a Pet image

Spritzie

Is there a way to get the large sized image of your pets?

I've tried everything, but can't figure out how to save the large size image of my pet. I can save the small one from my userlook up (like in my signature), but when I try to save a large sized one, it doesn't give me an option.

That's because it's a Flash object, and not an actual image. Unfortunately, there's no way to get around this with Flash in the way - you'll have to take a pixel-for-pixel screenshot I'm afraid.

But there should be a link the image somewhere. On the Style Showdown topic HERE, both Izzy and FTX posted a large picture of their pets, and the links lead to the Neopets site.

Is there a way to at least get my link?

EDIT: Thank you d.Lia. That's the exact thing I was referring to. :D

On your user lookup, right-click the picture and choose Copy Image Location.

Paste it in a new window/tab and change the "2.png" at the end of the URL to "4.png".

:D

I stand corrected - that is a neat trick! :O

Now why can't TNT use that on pet lookups and QuickRef instead of the blasted PITA Flash objects, that's what I'd like to know. <_<

They have some animated stuff going on, like those showers and whatnot. Plus the music, for some. So, flash still. :(

Thank you d.Lia. That's the exact thing I was referring to. :D

No problemo! :D If you change the number to 1 or 3, you get more pictures. :D 5 onwards gives you nothing.

That's an awesome trick! Thank you for you help. :D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.