Bonjour! New to TDN :)

Adelais

Hi y'all, I've been playing Neopets off and on since 2001 -admittedly mostly off- , and I discovered TDN about 7 months ago (awesome!) and am finally making an account - I gotta get some Battledome help already! I've really been enjoying myself these past few months, I've begun dabbling in the stock exchange and the battledome, and i'm presently saving up to raise the stats of one of my pets and morph another into an island chomby. I'm hoping to find some friends to share my neo-interests with here!

Hey Adelais (pretty name!), I'm Livvy! *shakes hand* Welcome to TDNF. =]

Oh yeah, BD questions are pretty common these days. We've got some awesome BDers who are really helpful with that kind of thing. :yes: (Don't ask me though. I ask more than I answer. =P)

Good luck on that Island Chomby! They're really cool looking.

There's a snack table to your left. *points* Feel free to dig in. :)

Welcome to the forums Adelais, I'm Spritzie. :)

I was in a similar situation. I started playing in 2002, but was off and on over the years. (Usually playing heavily for a long time, then a rather long break.) I came back last July, and started using TDN. I didn't join the forums until last December though, and I'm glad I did. Everyone here is friendly and really helpful.