Hello all! (Long time neopian, New to TDN)

bo89453

Hello everyone! My name is Kai or bo89453. I have been on neopets for a very long time, but half of that time I was on hiatuses or mad at TNT. I recently was unfrozen after being frozen for my protection, so my account is behind about 3 months. I enjoy avatar collecting, negg collecting, playing Keyquest, and stamp collecting. I am always open to neomails to chat, but if you don't want to do that you can find me on the Avatar Chat, or (hopefully!) on here in the future! (:

It is nice to meet everyone and I hope my experience here will be just as good as neopets!

Hiya Kai, and welcome to TDN! :D It's good to see that you managed to get your account back (and still in time to tackle the plot too), and even better to see that you'll be joining our little community. I suppose you're already familiar with our Avatar Lending Program, and there are plenty of members here who share your interests, so I'll just leave you with the obligatory forum rules reminder - go ahead and enjoy the forums! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! My name is Kai or bo89453. I have been on neopets for a very long time, but half of that time I was on hiatuses or mad at TNT. I recently was unfrozen after being frozen for my protection, so my account is behind about 3 months. I enjoy avatar collecting, negg collecting, playing Keyquest, and stamp collecting. I am always open to neomails to chat, but if you don't want to do that you can find me on the Avatar Chat, or (hopefully!) on here in the future! (:

It is nice to meet everyone and I hope my experience here will be just as good as neopets!

:king: heyy im new back but totally new at this i have just been selling neggs as fast as i get them what do neggs do? o_O