what's more worth it?

Kuroida

Well. I like to collect petpets. So far I have about 115K which is enough to buy a magmut but some more and I could get a lutra.

And now we backtrack. I bought a razumi during summer time for over 100K and now you can get them for less than 30K! Why is that?

And say, 6 months from now. Will magmuts and lutras also go down in price? If so should I wait a while before buying any of them or buy a magmut now or a lutra now? These decisions are so complicated >.<

What do you guys think?

Firstly, the prices went down on the Razumi as more and more came onto the market. So it's possible the prices could go down further. It also depends on the rarity of the petpet. The higher the rarity, the less often it stocks, the more it will cost.

What I recommend is deciding which you want more, and going with that one. Or you could set a time limit and if in that amount of time, the prices don't change much, you go ahead and buy them.