PC's Halloween Haunt 2010

tempdisplay

Hey guys. This weekend, the PokeCommunity had a mini Get-Together called Halloween Haunt which is centered around Halloween. they held a couple of events and I entered a few. I'm posting the entries of what I entered for y'all to enjoy! :D

Horror Photography:

Day1: I'm not scared of you!

Take the creepiest picture you can to scare the judges. This photo can be of anything, but it has to be scary.

Veins

Veins.jpg

...this is from my new-old room. It's an open light bulb fuse. It's really freaky and upsetting. I called it Veins because the wires look like veins, pretty simple really. Scary veins.

Day 2: Spooks and Crafts

Take a photo of anything you created or have seen that resembles Halloween.

Paper Mummeh

So, I wondered, "What on earth am I gonna enter? It's not like they celebrate Halloween in this country, and do they even have pumpkins? o_O" Then I wandered into my sisters' room and on their tables were white paper strips and tape. So I made this:

PCHH-Mummy.jpg

Original:

PCHH-Mummy-Original.jpg

Day 3: I don't think we're in Pallet Town anymore...

Found a scary image from the Pokémon anime? This is the round where you can post the scariest image you've found. This is for those without cameras, etc, and finding images should be much easier!

I don't think Serebii had an episode guide, but I knew that this was the episode that I was after, and Bulbapedia had a wicked pic for the page. So here it is, from "Malice in Wonderland!"

DP043.png

I won this one, but it's probably due to the lateness of other people's entries, because at least two of them could have had a better shot than this xD

Art Gallery In The Graveyard:

Moder

Moder.jpg

be my, be my baby

And here are some shots for you guys to see a closer look :)

Moder-Shot_1.jpgModer-Shot_2.jpgModer-Shot_3.jpg

Halloween Haunt Costume Contest:

Please, FORGET THIS AS SOON AS YOU SEE IT! Thank you :)

NCostume.jpgN.jpg

Nice, my face is blurred - My pose is weird >!<

Hat - Regular black NY with front covered with white paper.

Undershirt - Black T

Shirt - School sports polo

Trousers - Beige

Shoes - Adidas with green laces I haven't taken off since... oh, it wasn't that long ago.

Yellow Wrist Thing - Tape rule

Black/Silver Wrist Thing - Glove with silver watch over it

"Rubix Cube" - Aftershave inside box

Necklace - Black sewing thread row thing, the plastic bit is blue

Hair - Mum's green scarf

And we're done! :)

TDN, your formatting is weird, I'm using know-it-all Firefox (it formats things on the edit box) which probably causes confusion. Like, the text is bold in the wring places D= And I'm a perfectionist *is a Virgo*

That looks like awesome fun! *pokes other TDN staff about doing something like this next year*

I love the veins! The wires are pretty creepy, but the photography really does make it look like they belong inside something living.

And I think you did a pretty good job with your costume, especially considering that you probably had limited time and resources to come up with something.

That is indeed some pretty awesome stuff you have there! :D

As for the formatting, that's actually not Firefox - that's IPB's built-in WYSIWYG editor, which has always kinda sucked. I'd recommend going to your settings and turning off the rich text editor so you can manage the BBCode manually. :yes:

Edit: I've taken the liberty of fixing the code in your post for you. ;)