Having problems with DoN 1

-Kai-

Hello guys, I'm currently on the commander Garoo mission, I checked on TDN battlepedia and it says that I have to refresh in Virtupets front page... But I've been refreshing for days! and with no results... T_T any tips? Help is really apreciated.

EDIT: Just someone told me what to do XD you may close this now.

This is one of those completely random challengers. It took me also forever to get him. I just ensured I didn't have anything in my inventory for the fear of getting a random event like Pant Devil stealing something

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I'm currently on the commander Garoo mission, I checked on TDN battlepedia and it says that I have to refresh in Virtupets front page... But I've been refreshing for days! and with no results... T_T any tips? Help is really apreciated.

EDIT: Just someone told me what to do XD you may close this now.

Wait, what? I'm trying to get him too; I thought you just had to refresh the page? :eh: I'm confused lol, what else did they tell you to do? Or did you just finally get it after refreshing forever? Ugh, I hate it when they make stuff that requires a huge number of refreshes, that one game graveyard avatar took me *hours* and it's so boring... :P