Opponent Intelligence in 1-player BD

I don't think that intelligence has any effect at all on battledome pets.

Well that's not true. Intelligence can affect what type of weapons you can equip. For instance two healers that are very good are the Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic (need to have 500 intelligence) and Crisp Blue Tunic (needs to have 750 intelligence).

I believe it gives a boost for players who use it with their pet being dull in a 2-player BD fight. That being said I would either use it in a 2-player or sell it.

EDIT: It does do 8 icons in one player though but can get up to 14 when up against a dull pet in 2-player BD fight.

Well that's not true. Intelligence can affect what type of weapons you can equip. For instance two healers that are very good are the Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic (need to have 500 intelligence) and Crisp Blue Tunic (needs to have 750 intelligence).

I believe it gives a boost for players who use it with their pet being dull in a 2-player BD fight. That being said I would either use it in a 2-player or sell it.

EDIT: It does do 8 icons in one player though but can get up to 14 when up against a dull pet in 2-player BD fight.

Oh I see. I knew about the weapons, but it's not a direct effect, right? I guess it's all about 2-player fights then.

I recall it's the very opposite.

Anyways, 1-P challengers can be thought as having no defined intelligence, because INT was unnecessary stat. (Since when 1-P arrived, no items needed INT) I may be wrong on that, but if they have defined INT, it has been set to either 1, or 0 (Because, it isn't applied when making a challenger, so it has a preset stat in it). 0 is the most logical number, but since INT can't go to 0, it is possible it has been put as a 1.

This means you should always think that they have a max of 1 INT, so weapons that get stronger by opponenet having high INT will do the mininum.

I recall it's the very opposite.

Anyways, 1-P challengers can be thought as having no defined intelligence, because INT was unnecessary stat. (Since when 1-P arrived, no items needed INT) I may be wrong on that, but if they have defined INT, it has been set to either 1, or 0 (Because, it isn't applied when making a challenger, so it has a preset stat in it). 0 is the most logical number, but since INT can't go to 0, it is possible it has been put as a 1.

This means you should always think that they have a max of 1 INT, so weapons that get stronger by opponenet having high INT will do the mininum.

ok thanks dante! i guess i should wait now to sell the potion for a profit later...