(≧ロ≦) Hi!

Akari

I joined because this community because it seemed friendly. Also, I'm completely lost on many things on neopets, even though I have a couple of friends helping me... Anyway hello and I hope I won't be too much of a bother.

Hi there! We ARE a friendly community :D (although some are crazy -cough- me -cough-) :whistle:

You won't be a bother as long as you follow our rules ;)

I dont know what your name is, but just call me Doc!

The snack table is to your left, so enjoy.

See ya 'round! :P

*gasps* I have a friend named Akari! She's pretty awesome. Therefore, you must be pretty awesome. Therefore, you needn't worry about being a bother. :yes:

Really though, as Doc said, we're all very friendly people, and we do our absolute best to be helpful. So long as you keep our mods happy, we'll be the niftiest forum community you've ever met. ^_^ (I love my fellow TDNers. I really do.)

OH! I almost forgot. :* My name is Livvy. *offers hand* As Doc mentioned, the snack table (under which I occasionally reside) is to your left. Dig in!

Hey Akari ^^

Welcome to TDN; you'll find lots of friendly people around here....

*psst... I'm one of them* XD

Check out the Neopets General Chat and see if you can get some posts in in there.