Question about neopet customs?

fadedangel416

In trading pets, is it allowed if I provide the pet for a custom? Or is it against the rules? Such as if I offer a pirate draik in exchange for a basic draik custom on a basic pet I already have... is it allowed? One of my pets has the perfect name for a faerie draik and I really want to trade for a custom morph on her then save for a faerie pb. I didn't realize it might not be fine until someone said they didn't think this would be allowed. But I don't see how it's any different than the person doing the custom finding a good name from the pound? xD

In trading pets, is it allowed if I provide the pet for a custom? Or is it against the rules? Such as if I offer a pirate draik in exchange for a basic draik custom on a basic pet I already have... is it allowed? One of my pets has the perfect name for a faerie draik and I really want to trade for a custom morph on her then save for a faerie pb. I didn't realize it might not be fine until someone said they didn't think this would be allowed. But I don't see how it's any different than the person doing the custom finding a good name from the pound? xD

No, it is not allowed. It is alright if the other person supplies the pet, but you cannot give your pet for someone else to paint/morph/whatever.

And plus, its a bit risky since you're gonna send two pets over...

No, it is not allowed. It is alright if the other person supplies the pet, but you cannot give your pet for someone else to paint/morph/whatever.

And plus, its a bit risky since you're gonna send two pets over...

Is that so? I thought that was the whole idea of a custom. Does it state so somewhere that it is not allowed?

Somewhere in the editorial they talk about it, but its considered by TNT that a custom on pet a pet you already own is really you trading for the paint brush/potion. The loophole of you pounding the pet and then getting it painted or whatever is also "freezable" but I've found plenty of people on Neo who dead honestly don't care since its the same thing to them as finding the pet in the pound and "not knowing" where the pet came from. XD

*waddles off to look in editorial*

Thanks. :) That's highly disappointing, since I have no hope of raising the points for a draik mp myself - I'm on my college campus most of the day monday-friday, and the connection there is too unstable to play games on. D: And I *really* wanted to turn Isloe into a fae draik... I'll have have to trade for one that has a name I like. =/