*Waves*

Rhae

So, am new to the TDN FORUMS not so much TDN itself, as I love the features ;D

Also not new to neopets. Have been a member for roughly 9 years, though my original got iced =/

Am a major fan of avatars, stamps and site themes. Love collecting them, as well as easier to collect trophies :)

I also love training and spoiling my pet (Mainly through books.)

Unfortunately, not the BEST at making neopoints, so obviously these things are limited :) But I try my best :D

Anyways, I'm Rhae for short, or Rhayven if you can remember ;) And hopefully you'll see me around often XD

Hi there Rhayven (nice name), and welcome to the forums! :D So I see we now have yet another super-old-timer Neopian on the forums (I'm not sure why, but I've found myself welcoming quite a few of you recently). Well then, it's always a good thing to have some more experienced players joining in the discussion here. :yes: I doubt you'll find yourself out of place among all the other avatar, stamp and trophy collectors we have on here - and I'm very fond of the Neopets site themes myself! ^_^ It seems we also share an interest in robotics, which I'm studying for a degree in.

Anyway, do remember to abide by the forum rules, and don't hesitate to dive into the discussion and/or ask any questions you need answered. Enjoy the forums!