Which should I buy?

So, been doing fairly well with what I have, to cap with the previous ones...but the current crop is kicking my pet well. So, I have enough money for one of the following, which I'll likely keep(I'm strictly a one player battledomer)

Ghostkersheild

Sword of Skardsen

Kelpbeards Trident

Current stats are

Hp 149 (soon to be 150)

Att 148

Def 147

Current weapons are: Leaf Shield, Wand of Reality, Greater Healing Scroll, Snowglobe Staff, Ylanas Blaster, Downsize, and Thick Smoke Bomb for emergencies.

I'm also full out caught up on Fairie abilities. I'm leaning toward the Kelpbeard's Trident, both for the cheapness and the fact I'm not going to be facing other players. But wanted to see if any more experienced people had better ideas.

I would recommend going for a good offence over a good defence, in this case. Either of your weapon choices should work well against the Shadows. I used Kelpbeard's Trident to defeat all of mine, and my stats are in the same category as yours. If all you plan to do is 1-player BD, KBT should be fine. And if you want to increase your defence a bit, go buy an inexpensive Patched Magic Hat. It's an amazing value, and it works well against the Shadows.

I would recommend going for a good offence over a good defence, in this case. Either of your weapon choices should work well against the Shadows. I used Kelpbeard's Trident to defeat all of mine, and my stats are in the same category as yours. If all you plan to do is 1-player BD, KBT should be fine. And if you want to increase your defence a bit, go buy an inexpensive Patched Magic Hat. It's an amazing value, and it works well against the Shadows.

What she said it blocks most of there icons. I will say its not a cure-all but its a definate help.