Best Game

ohlookie

Hey guys,

I'm curious- what games are the fastest NP makers?

i.e. You don't have to play the game for very long in order to hit the 1000 mark.

I know of:

Kass Basher

Potato Counter

Meerca Chase II

Fashion Frenzy

200 m peanut dash

Attack of the Revenge

Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway

Dueling Decks

Darigan Dodgeball

(These should are all ~2-3 minutes max to hit the max possible np's)

• 2 weeks later...

Our dailies page has a convenient list of games that are good for making NP, updated every month to reflect changing NP ratios. ;)

My main sources are kookia, Let it slide, and hot-dog hero.

Last time I played Kookia, I started shouting gibberish because I couldn't keep up with the kookiths! xP

The game where you watch adverts is called Adver-Video. And yeah, that's a pretty good source of NP. I completely forgot about it...

Definitely play the sponsor games. Currently the froot loops game gives you 300np every 30sec game no matter how well you do. Big Green Help is 491np per game with a perfect score. (After playing a couple times, you'll know all the answers and be able to do it in under a minute.) Crowd Patrol I typically get ~600np per game and once again, it's not too long at all. There's also a new one, Grand Prix that I haven't tried out yet. Sponsor games are always easy np. Even if you can't get 1,000np from each game, they still don't take long at all.