Oldbie on Neopets, new to forum!

Eden

So, I'm sort of an olbie on Neopets. 7 years now. Although I lost my first account due to negligence, I contacted the staff about retrieving it. I'm not sure if they'll believe it's my account (I made it when I was like 14 but I remembered a lot of details and whatnot). I had only one painted pet and it was an Electric Cybunny and I had dreams of owning a Maraquan Uni, a Draik (doesn't everyone?) and owning a Baby Ixi. I do have a new account now, but Neopets has changed so much. I am rather enjoying it but some of my favorite games are gone! Ah well.

I'm new to these forums so I just thought I'd say hi. :)

Hey there, and welcome to TDN Forums! :D Seven years... wow, that's a long time. I don't think I quite knew how to use a computer properly seven years ago. xD Well, it's an honour to be welcoming such an experienced player back to a very different Neopia. :) I have to agree that it was sad to see some really great games go over the years (often to be replaced by not-so-great revamps), but hey, things change and I guess it's not always for the better.

Anyway, I suppose I'm obligated to remind you to read and abide by the forum rules at this point - our mod team takes them very seriously. ;) And beyond that, well, just feel free to dive into the forums and start chatting. Best of luck with getting your account back, and I hope you have fun here!