Help! Quest Item Needed

Cimarronboy

I don't have one but its okay if you don't complete the mission. You will get another mission or item from it tomorrow. I actually think its not worth completing that one since the prize you will get in the end is worth much less than the price of the cookie. I got that mission earlier but decided not to complete it so no worries if you decide to not finish either.

I also don't think that quest is worth it....unless you're an avid petpet collector...and have a thing for cool werhonds...which I do ....but ANYWAYS. I will tell you this now. It is MUCH cheaper if you just look up Fire Werhond in the Shop Wiz. I got mine for 3,999np. Some people even sell them for free in the Trading Post...

I also don't think that quest is worth it....unless you're an avid petpet collector...and have a thing for cool werhonds...which I do ....but ANYWAYS. I will tell you this now. It is MUCH cheaper if you just look up Fire Werhond in the Shop Wiz. I got mine for 3,999np. Some people even sell them for free in the Trading Post...

Thanks for the tip. I sold a few things and got up the funds for a fire werhond. Now I've got to get rid of the Pumpkin pie and Spiced Doughnut. Any one need those?