Can't get into my account?

Octopus

Two days ago Neopets rejected my password when I typed it into the NC Mall, and now it won't let me log in.

What should I do? I don't have any side accounts connected to hsumelanie either, and I've never successfully

sent my password by email-for some reason I never get the mail.

It doesn't sound like there's much you can do. If you can't get the mail, there might not any other options open.

I had this problem before. What I had to do was create a new account, which is the one I currently use.

It looks like you may want to submit a help ticket and see if TNT can do anything to resolve the problem. :yes:

Yeah it's strange, when other people sign in on my computer they can get in their accounts so I guess...a few unlucky people just got kicked off Neopets. Well this gives me the incentive to leave Neopets for a few days, because I shouldn't be Neopet-ting anyways XD.

this happend to me too. I changed my password on my account and then when i tried to log back in i had to use my OLD password before i changed it. and about a week later i bought some NC items and the NEW password worked but no the old one [recent one]. really really weird.

I don't think my case is the same though, I tried to change my password (a day before I got kicked) but Neopets wouldn't accept it because they said the original one was wrong. Then I tried both the new and old one and neither of them worked :(.

*sigh* My pets are starving and I'm missing out on the plot, this is sad.

I think they'd have trouble handling that on top of all their support tickets and existing work. :(

As it is, the problem should be addressed fairly soon (hopefully) once TNT's programmers get back from their weekend break. :)