Meerca Twins help

So I've looked already at the tdn battle section and from their suggestions, it seems like with my pet's current statrs, they should be beatable.

Yellow Mynci

Level 24 (Yes, it's a lab pet, which explains its disproportionately high HP and low level)

HP: 174

Strength: AWESOME (72)

Defence: EXCELLENT (49)

Movement: EXCELLENT (55)

I have burrow, sink, drain life.

My weapons are: rantomrs spellbook, staff of righteous fury ( I HATE you neoquest for not giving me the wand or bow, or even the sword urggh) downsize, snowglobe staff.

I am willing to spend up to 1 million on a multiple use weapon to fight these pesky twins. (I would just resell it after I beat them).

Any advice?

As far as the original post goes I am not 100% sure what would help as I am just starting to get into the battledome thing. I have a pet that is pretty much even 85s but other then that I don't really know what would be the best in your price range. I just bought the Ylanas Blaster which helped but it cost me around 1.2 mil. If that is in your price range I would say go for it. Don't quote me though it may not be the best thing to get. However here is a list of the weapons I am using. They aren't overly useful since I have about 4 weapons that can be used at the same time but oh well.

Leaf Shield

Greater Healing Scroll

Golden Compass

Golden Compass

Downsize!

Scarab Ring

Honey Potion

Ylanas Blaster

I'm having the same problem. I can't beat them. I have the psillas (sp.) fighting fan and the leaf shield and stats are 382 hp, 156 str, 25 def, and 62 mov. I have several abilities, but they're level 1 so i never use them.

The faerie abilities levels don't matter at all. I would use them whenever you can. Just have sink, burrow, life regain, and one of the life ones that you can get from any of the other faeries.

I won with much lower HP (only 86) but my strength and defense are one boost above your's.

Here's what I used:

-Bow of Destiny (or any other 13-iconer)

-Snowglobe Staff

-Golden Compass

-Thick Smoke Bomb

-2x water muffins

-Lesser Healing Scroll

Strategy: 1. Snowglobe Staff + Burrow/Sink withdraw from the fight if they don't freeze.

2. 2x water muffins + fierce attack

3. 13-iconer + thick smoke bomb + fierce attack

4. 13-iconer + Healing Scroll + Sink/Burrow

Hm, with 1 million to use, I recommend you get 2 Prickly Potions.

Then, the actual fight: (Withdraw if they freeze you, unless you feel lucky)

Prickly Potion x2 + Burrow

Prickly Potion x2 + Sink

Prickly Potion x2 + Defend

Kinda simple. You hope they hit you hard enough while you are being protected by Burrow/Sink, so that they die in 3 shots. Shouldn't take long.

May need some withdraws, but I did this with a pet with way less than 100 HPs like this.