The Greedy Kadotie Struck Again!

persephoniekali

Ugh, yeah, I HATE those two. I make a point of only ever carrying around 5k NP at a time, so they can't do too much damage to my bank account. I'm pretty sure I only had like 2k on me when the Tax Beast hit. Lucky me. :P

I make sure to always keep all my NP in the bank, and only withdraw it when I'm about to use it for something. :yes: I suppose having 0 NP on hand all the time keeps me safe from those two REs, but I still get hit by some others. I've been stolen from by ghosts a couple of times and ended up with negative NP, which is rather a bit on the weird side.

I make sure to always keep all my NP in the bank, and only withdraw it when I'm about to use it for something. :yes: I suppose having 0 NP on hand all the time keeps me safe from those two REs, but I still get hit by some others. I've been stolen from by ghosts a couple of times and ended up with negative NP, which is rather a bit on the weird side.

I think it's possible to go in the negative for the Kadoatie one. But I'm not sure. You can't with the Tax Beast though, for obvious reasons. :laughingsmiley: I'm just glad it was the beginning of the day, when I had 5k, instead of 50k+ at the end of the day.

Ouch... negative 5k, that would be really irritating. x_x

The programmer in me is starting to wonder if it would be possible to trigger integer overflows in Neopets' coding and wreak havoc with the resulting floating point approximations...

I usually dont carry much, but i'm trying to get the chocolate avvie so I kinda have to.

But wow -- programming -- I'm already confused!! (BTW did you see the programming post I made -- looking for a programmer?)

I haven't been hit by the tax beast yet....

(BTW did you see the programming post I made -- looking for a programmer?)

Unfortunately I'm an obstinate supporter of Android, and dislike Apple's closed development approach to the point where I'd rather not have anything to do with it at all. :)

lol I tried to beat the kadotie before the plot started and got my backside kicked! x_x

If weapons are an issue, I have a decent mid-level set you could borrow to get some payback. ;)

Ouch. I got hit by that RE multiple times... im always like....

ARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

But people make funny screenies outta it ^^

• 3 weeks later...

That happened to me once, but luckily I didn't have any neopoints on me. One the one time I got Tax Beast I had 40,000 or something like that -_- I was sooo annoyed.

The kadoaties just waste your neopoints, basically.

Haha, I've been struck by the tax beast many times. Thankfully, he's left me alone for quite a while now...