Battledome Help

I'm a noob, so im not that good in the battledome. I want some advice on what weapons i should buy or use, and which ones i should stop using and sell.

Here's the stats of my battle pet:

Lvl : 19

Str : 33

Def : 19

Mov : 20

Hp : 37 / 37

My BD items i have right now:

Snowballs

Scarab Ring

Unstable slime

Purple Sticky Hand

Golden Compass

Enchanted Wooden Bow

Mystical White Cloak

Lesser Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Snowglobe Staff

Getting Ylanas blaster

Budget:

Around 2.5 mil

I play:

1-Player

Training:

i use the swashbuckling academy, since i have lots of dubloons

Okay, basic thing first: Train your HP to 57. (Unless you're planning to train your pet to stronger later on, then train all evenly till 38)

Then, your basic set for 1-P will look like this:

Prickly Potion/Voidberry Potion (or, if you have the interest in spending more for trivial amounts of more power, get both)

Prickly Potion/Voidberry Potion (or, if you have the interest in spending more for trivial amounts of more power, get both)

Purple Sticky Hand

Kacheek Life Potion (If you don't have a Kacheek, morph your pet into one, or if you want to keep the species of your pet, then get an Greater Healing Scroll)

Downsize!

Golden Compass

Golden Compass

That's basically what I used only last week. (With few differences, things you can't have as of now)

Now, on your training: Train level to 30. (Use Bottled Faeries to get atleast Burrow, Drain Life, Sink and Regeneration/Healing Vapour/Whatwasthatthirdsimilarone.

Then, keep training your stats as follows: First HP to 45, then STR/DEF/Agility to same amount. Then train your pet to 80 HPs, and level to 40. Train all your stats to 80, and HP to 120. After this you'll need to change schools, but that's a long way.

Now, few notes on the set: Prickly Potion/Voidberry Potion use the STR boost of the opponent, making you able to rake amazing amount of wins. To make sure optimal usage, always use the stance Defend. (Faerie Abilities are more useful though, but make sure you never use 100% of your power)

Also, it doesn't matter which of them you use (or a combination of them), but V-Pots are cheaper. If you want to be able to get a few more wins, you may want to get 2 of both: Then study the which of the following icons the challenger blocks less: Fire and Air. If Air defence is less frequent, use Voidberry Potions, if Fire, use Prickly Potions.

Golden Compasses are there to make easy challengers faster. As long as the challenger has less than ~1.5 times your STR Hit Points, use them.

The Sticky Hand is situational. Some challengers it is useful, on some it is not.

Downsize is to be used when you know one P/V-Pot is enough to kill the opponent.

Yeah, that's about it. I'm sure alot stuff might've passed my mind, but it's past 4 am now, so bear with me.

Okay, basic thing first: Train your HP to 57. (Unless you're planning to train your pet to stronger later on, then train all evenly till 38)

Then, your basic set for 1-P will look like this:

Purple Sticky Hand

Kacheek Life Potion (If you don't have a Kacheek, morph your pet into one, or if you want to keep the species of your pet, then get an Greater Healing Scroll)

Downsize!

Golden Compass

Golden Compass

That's basically what I used only last week. (With few differences, things you can't have as of now)

Now, on your training: Train level to 30. (Use Bottled Faeries to get atleast Burrow, Drain Life, Sink and Regeneration/Healing Vapour/Whatwasthatthirdsimilarone.

Then, keep training your stats as follows: First HP to 45, then STR/DEF/Agility to same amount. Then train your pet to 80 HPs, and level to 40. Train all your stats to 80, and HP to 120. After this you'll need to change schools, but that's a long way.

Now, few notes on the set: Prickly Potion/Voidberry Potion use the STR boost of the opponent, making you able to rake amazing amount of wins. To make sure optimal usage, always use the stance Defend. (Faerie Abilities are more useful though, but make sure you never use 100% of your power)

Also, it doesn't matter which of them you use (or a combination of them), but V-Pots are cheaper. If you want to be able to get a few more wins, you may want to get 2 of both: Then study the which of the following icons the challenger blocks less: Fire and Air. If Air defence is less frequent, use Voidberry Potions, if Fire, use Prickly Potions.

Golden Compasses are there to make easy challengers faster. As long as the challenger has less than ~1.5 times your STR Hit Points, use them.

The Sticky Hand is situational. Some challengers it is useful, on some it is not.

Downsize is to be used when you know one P/V-Pot is enough to kill the opponent.

Yeah, that's about it. I'm sure alot stuff might've passed my mind, but it's past 4 am now, so bear with me.

could you explain the v pot and p pot stuff more? And don't i need a shield?

Well. The V-Pot and P-Pot (and a few others, but those are xpensive) use reflected icons.

In a normal case, a reflector (An weapon that reflects a certain type/types of icons) requires you opponent to use that certain icon type against you for them to have any effect.

Since it is their attack you are returning, it logically uses their Strenght boost (This working usually to your advantage). It also ignores the Stance you use. (So if you use Defend, which normally reduces the damage you both deal by 20%. However, with reflected icons, your opponents stance is calculated, but yours is not (Thus, you can use Defend stance, and you will not get the "penalty" to the amount of damage you deal, while it still lessens the damage you take.

Now, P-pot and V-pot deal automatically such reflected icons. This causes 2 things:

They deal the damage everyturn, no matter wether your opponent uses those icons. You still get the beforementioned advantages of being able to use Defend to full extent and using your opponents DEF boost.

There is one thing to mention here:

P-pots will only use your opponents STR boost if you go second. (In 1-P, the challenger always goes first unless they are frozen) If you go first, they will use your STR boost and apply your stance like normal weapons, expect that they cannot be blocked.

These potions are the main key to my success in 1-P battling, and they can be used indefinitely.

Then, the shield: Downsize! acts as your Once per Battle shield, as do Burrow and Sink. At such low levels, when using P-Pots/V-Pots, the shield just would not block enough to warrant use.

and also, you don't have to train Agility unless you want to. The only thing it'd give you is the ability to use Heavy Robe of Thievery at 201+ Agility, which is certainly worthwhile.

Well. The V-Pot and P-Pot (and a few others, but those are xpensive) use reflected icons.

In a normal case, a reflector (An weapon that reflects a certain type/types of icons) requires you opponent to use that certain icon type against you for them to have any effect.

Since it is their attack you are returning, it logically uses their Strenght boost (This working usually to your advantage). It also ignores the Stance you use. (So if you use Defend, which normally reduces the damage you both deal by 20%. However, with reflected icons, your opponents stance is calculated, but yours is not (Thus, you can use Defend stance, and you will not get the "penalty" to the amount of damage you deal, while it still lessens the damage you take.

Now, P-pot and V-pot deal automatically such reflected icons. This causes 2 things:

They deal the damage everyturn, no matter wether your opponent uses those icons. You still get the beforementioned advantages of being able to use Defend to full extent and using your opponents DEF boost.

There is one thing to mention here:

P-pots will only use your opponents STR boost if you go second. (In 1-P, the challenger always goes first unless they are frozen) If you go first, they will use your STR boost and apply your stance like normal weapons, expect that they cannot be blocked.

These potions are the main key to my success in 1-P battling, and they can be used indefinitely.

Then, the shield: Downsize! acts as your Once per Battle shield, as do Burrow and Sink. At such low levels, when using P-Pots/V-Pots, the shield just would not block enough to warrant use.

and also, you don't have to train Agility unless you want to. The only thing it'd give you is the ability to use Heavy Robe of Thievery at 201+ Agility, which is certainly worthwhile.

So you suggest the v-pot? If I use this set to battle the next six opponents?

Any adjustments?

Voidberry Potion

Voidberry Potion

Purple Sticky Hand

Lesser Healing Scroll (Buying Greater)

Downsize!

Golden Compass

Enchanted Wooden Bow (Is this ok?)

Leaf Shield

Abilities (Using Bolded Ones):

Night Vision

(Level 1)

Burrow

(Level 1)

Magic Berries

(Level 1)

Tough Skin

(Level 1)

Magic Torch

(Level 1)

Spark

(Level 1)

Air Shield

(Level 1)

Bubble Shield

(Level 1)

Magic Pebbles

(Level 1)

Smoke Screen

(Level 1)

Flash

(Level 1)

Bless

(Level 1)

Heal

(Level 1)

weapon set is fine. Abilities Should look like this:

Burrow

Drain Life (Lvl 21 required)

Sink (Level 30)

Regerenation (Level 23)

Those 4 are the only ones really needed, but for situational uses I recommend these in addition:

Quench

Steam Shield

Water Breathing

All these 3 come from Water Faeries, so to get all 3, you'd need level 16.

weapon set is fine. Abilities Should look like this:

Burrow

Drain Life (Lvl 21 required)

Sink (Level 30)

Regerenation (Level 23)

Those 4 are the only ones really needed, but for situational uses I recommend these in addition:

Quench

Steam Shield

Water Breathing

All these 3 come from Water Faeries, so to get all 3, you'd need level 16.

first of all, i'd like to thank you battler/baron dante for telling me so much about the battledome. If you feel that i waste too much of your time, you can just not answer, because i think i would be really annoyed with all the questions if i were you. Well anyways here's the question: Is there anyway to find out the stats of the new opponents once they come out? And what weapon set did you use before for the minions and the furies and the brutes?

This link has links to all challenger stats. :)

I used this:

Kacheek Life Potion (Requires a Kacheek, and a certain amout of hitpoints to be more useful (75+)

Prickly Potion x2

Voidberry Potion x2

Downsize!

:) In the last point, I only had 4 of those left xD

It's no waste of my time to help, that's why I'm around (In addition to boasting of my skills :P)

This link has links to all challenger stats. :)

I used this:

Kacheek Life Potion (Requires a Kacheek, and a certain amout of hitpoints to be more useful (75+)

Prickly Potion x2

Voidberry Potion x2

Downsize!

:) In the last point, I only had 4 of those left xD

It's no waste of my time to help, that's why I'm around (In addition to boasting of my skills :P)

thanks for the help! how long did it take you to train ur pet up to wut it is now?