Coconut Shy!

Featherstar

Heya--

I just knocked down a coconut at the shy! I'm so ultra-excited this isn't even funny. But I figured all caps would be annoying, as well as a long sting of exclamation marks, so I guess it doesn't really sound like I'm so hyped up. xDD

Anyhow-- I was wondering how rare it is for someone to knock a coconut down. I've been trying for around 3-ish months. And for some funny reason, the game froze right when I knocked it down, when it had never frozen before. I freaked out at first, nearly shaking my computer, but then I checked my inventory and found I had an evil coconut there, and I got the avater. 8D

Screenshots: (Two, just to show the freezing (see time in the lower corner of computer). I waited for a couple minutes before I took the first screenshot, and I waited around 10 minutes before refreshing and then closing the window to see if it would unfreeze. It didn't. :3)

cshy.jpg

cshy2.jpg

Does anyone know if one shape of coconut is more likely to fall than another?

For some reason I prefer the tall skinny ones =/

Does anyone know if one shape of coconut is more likely to fall than another?

For some reason I prefer the tall skinny ones =/

I agree with you. It seems to me like the taller ones nearly fall over more often for me. Gah! Now I must go try to play. :laughingsmiley: Wow... I only missed once, and I actually MADE 400 NP from it. Though none fell.

Oh, that's interesting.

I didn't realize that it would freese-- the screenshots in TDN's Coconut Shy Theory page have images of the game after someone knocked the coconut down when it didn't freeze.

And yes, I've always preferred the tall skinny ones since they seemed to wobble more often (and the physics of the coconut just make it seem like it would fall more easily). But the coconut I actually managed to knock down was a light-tan circular one. :3

Wow congrats!! I've been trying for months and still have had no luck. I've heard rumors that certain ones are easier to knock down, but still nothing. Definitely rare!

this happened to me today!

i was doing my daily run of coconut shy and then the coconut fell and the rewards window didnt show up so i clicked it again and nothing happened so i immediately took a screenshot for proof and check my preferences and i saw the avvie so i calmed down and was REALLLY happy :D

I have tried many times to knock a stupid coconut down with no luck. I usually just leave my cursor on the first a in again where it says "play again" and just blow my 20 tries. It seems to get me 300 nps most of the time. Congrats to all who have gotten it! :D

Hm. Primogen, Ima try your way.

I've yet to get the avvie, and since it's random, I'm betting its gonna drive me bananas.

Cool, hope it works for you Behold...... Cuteness. I got that tip off the site Avatarlog which is now "On Extended Hiatus" a.k.a. deceased. :crying: That's how I found TDN, looking for another avatar checklist.

Cool, hope it works for you Behold...... Cuteness. I got that tip off the site Avatarlog which is now "On Extended Hiatus" a.k.a. deceased. :crying: That's how I found TDN, looking for another avatar checklist.

Thanks. Another Avatar checklist site you could use is NeoAvs. Just pop it into google, and yeah. The interface is much simpler than TDN's, but it doesn't tell you which are retired.

Thanks. Another Avatar checklist site you could use is NeoAvs. Just pop it into google, and yeah. The interface is much simpler than TDN's, but it doesn't tell you which are retired.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind in case I ever need it!