Advice, Please?

So...I am preparing for the new enemies! And I need some better weapons than what I already have. Could you guys please help me? You could just tell me what weapons are working for you. Just please keep them within a reasonable range. ;)

Right now I have:

Blue Frost Cannon

Lesser Healing Scroll

Scarab Ring

Scarab Ring

Downsize!

Thick Smoke Bomb

Bombaberry Elixir

Well ill help

sense its one player my suggestion is

Bow of the hegelob {they restock at shenkuu for 40 - 50k

personally id stop the thick smoke bomb get a leaf shield of a patched magic hat

Anyways i dont see any problems other than that.

Make sure you get some faerie abilities if you don't already have them (and if you can afford them)

Sink and/or Burrow as well as Drain Life and/or Heal are really useful!

Bow of the hegelob {they restock at shenkuu for 40 - 50k

Rainbow Scrolls have harder to block icons but the above would be an alternative. Anything more serious and you're looking for Ylanas Blaster.

And as shadaw said, a leaf shield or a patched magic hat. Either is cheap and effective.

Upgrade to a greater healing scroll if a lesser healing scroll doesn't heal close to your full health. :)

Snowglobe Staff

Greater Healing Scroll

Golden Compass

Golden Compass

Downsize!

Leaf Shield

Patched Magic Hat

That's about the best one can do within reasonable. It about 300-400k?

Then if, you are really close to kill cap or whatever you want, swap patched magic hat/leaf shield (Whichever is worse) to a Thick Smoke Bomb to squeeze the few last wins. Also Water Muffin for the free spot.

If I knew your budget here, I could help more exclusively here.

Unfortunately Golden Compass, Greater Healing Scroll, and many codestones/other weapons have inflated to an unreasonable price (I think I got two GCs at around 70K, now look at the TP-one of them is now well over 100K). So it's your call whether you want to spend a higher-than-normal amount of NP to get these weapons. I'd say faerie abilities are more important than any of these so get them first then decide on whether you want to spend on other stuff.

Thanks guys! Woah, GCs are that much? :O I got the recommended abilites (Drain Life, Heal, Burrow) and I decided to get a Leaf Shield. Thank you so much!

EDIT: I have some Codestones in my shop. :) I dont need them because there is no way I am going to be able to bring my level up enough in time!

Just so you know, your pet stats decide how effective a shield will be. There is a multiplier for every stat range that you are in when using anything other than percentage blockers. For example your downsize will reduce all icons by 50% no matter what your pet stats are.

Thanks guys! Woah, GCs are that much? :O I got the recommended abilites (Drain Life, Heal, Burrow) and I decided to get a Leaf Shield. Thank you so much!

EDIT: I have some Codestones in my shop. :) I dont need them because there is no way I am going to be able to bring my level up enough in time!

It's going to fall back to its normal price range once the plot is over, I believe. Personally I boycott war-inflated items but it's up to you.

Woah, your shop background is very green :). Unfortunately I didn't get there fast enough for your codestones.

Paul - where could I find the stat ranges? Knowing those would be so helpful!

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/site/damagecalculator/

^ This will tell you the boost of your pet. Oh and other handy things.

This page is a useful complement to the damage calculator. :yes: It lists all the stat boost tiers directly.

Thanks Shadaw and :laughingsmiley: tiny_octopody. Codestones sell very quickly...

RIG, that was the page I was looking for. Lets see...I have a 2 boost multiplier because my strength is 54. Cool!

Actually, 54 strength would give you a 1.5 boost multiplier. If that's the case, I'd highly recommend training your pet's strength up one more point to reach the next tier - it made a big difference for my battle pet in the last battle. :yes: