Magma pool

Neopets rox

I'm sure many of you neopets out there have tried to enter the pool with no luck. Turns out that "well-versed" means knowledgeable So you must know a lot about the pool... I believe it has to do with chapters 9-12 in "Atlas of the Ancients". Turns out that come of those magma pets can control the lava. :yes: I hope I helped some of you guys trying to enter the pool. Tell me what you think of my guess on how to enter the magma pool.

The Magma Pool is Random...

When you go, you will randomly get in at a certain time... say.. 9:13:00AM NST.

That time is YOUR time. You can access the Magma pool for 0-60 seconds everyday at THAT time.

^^ I'm 99% sure that is the correct theory based on what I've read.

There was a neopian times question about this and "being well versed" somehow involves spending np, which means you can only do it on your main account...

Edit: That doesn't mean that you can't use it on your side account during that 10 minute interval, just that you can only be "well versed" and access it all the time on your main. Not that anyone seems to know what being well versed entails.