New to TDN

jmccbh

Hi, my username is jmccbh but to make it easier to say my name in your head without having it come out "jem-kuh-buh-heh", you can call me Jimcee (pronounced just like it looks).

I was on Neopets a while back, when I was younger, but gave it up. When I tried to go back I couldn't remember the messed up date I put as my birthday, like many other people I know, so I started over. It's interesting getting back into it while older and looking at the things that are a bit more difficult to understand for kids. I don't know about you, but Lenny Conundrum is not exactly what I imagine 10 year olds doing in their free time. And I've become a little bit too addicted to betting in the Food Club.

I used TDN for dailies when I first rejoined (about two months ago), and I've decided I might as well join the forum community. So... hi, and I hope you're all friendly :)

Heyy everyone :) Im new to the TDN forums . Im Dee :)

I took a short break from neopets but just started up again becuase I'm very involved in my guild (Vault 713) and I have been doing a lot in stocks :)

Umm I love Harry Potter (which is quite obvious) and neopets to me is pretty awesome .

I only went on TDN for the dailies before. Then I started using the avatar checklist. After a while I began using plot guides and just made a TDN account and started to really get into the site.

Now I decided to make a forum account cause I would liek to et to know everyone and hope that everyone is nice and helpful (which from what I have seen you all are)

:)