Step Four

Shadaw the Rampage

Personally I was hoping for some kind of diversion involving a ridiculously huge sword or explosives cache... but hey, the Faerie Artefacts approach is good too. :yes:

AA wants a big boom. :P

It would of been nice if there was something a little bit more ""epic"" that occurred during the last plot step. I figure there waiting till the end to completely throw us for a loop.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you didn't find completely defying the Dewey decimal system to be daring and epic? :laughingsmiley: Silly Shadaw.

I think what happened this chapter is perfectly plausible. After a battle, you want to do relaxing things. You can't be epic all the time, y'know. And it really was imperative that they have information... I think it made sense. Which is a major plus in my book.

Well that's fine, but couldn't we have devised some way to sort books with explosives in the process? :evil:

Personally I am waiting on sloth to show up in the library with his gravaton generator to nuke the hole place. Thats just me though. {shrugs} I wouldn't mind that either I dislike the library XD MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

While that would certainly be interesting, I doubt even Sloth would have the guts to go up against the Yurble janitor. xD

(I will always remember him as the janitor)

While that would certainly be interesting, I doubt even Sloth would have the guts to go up against the Yurble janitor. xD

(I will always remember him as the janitor)

He looks exactly like him. His clothes look nearly the same, don't they?

He's a forefitarian, gosh Theo. *rolls eyes*

And you will NOT be nuking the library. :angry: I like it.

And I second this. I like the library as well.

Yes, Theo, he's a.... forefitarian. :yes: How could you not know that.... :whistle:

Announcements