Got the av, now I'm done being a pack rat

Kitti

I recently bought a whole bunch of junk each under 100 NP to get the SDB Pack Rat Avatar, but now I'm not happy about the 20 some pages of stuff I have to sort through to find the items I really do need.

Is there an easy way to give these items to someone else? I don't necessarily want all the money back I invested into it, but I don't want to just donate everything either. I'm also not crazy about the idea of listing them in my shop or on the trading post as it'd take too much time to look everything up, list it, price it, etc... I thought maybe if I found someone else trying for the Avatar I could strike a deal and send them the entire "lot" for a smaller price. Is it possible to transfer a bunch of items another user without having to send them one at a time?

Or does anyone else have some other thoughts? How did you get rid of your pack rat hoard?

Unfortunately, there isn't really an easy way to get rid of all of it other than donating/discarding since Quick Stock doesn't let you give things to a friend. :( You could set up trades and just ask for around 250-500 NP per lot of 10 items, but you'd only be able to sell about 50 items at once this way. I think the best method would be to just toss as many items as you can in your shop for 25 NP each and keep filling it with more items as they sell. (On a side note, I still haven't gotten rid of the stuff I got for the Pack Rat Avatar, and my SDB has over 1,300 different items in it, so I should probably get around to doing that.)

I will gladly take anything off your hands... still, going towards the SDB Packrat Avatar, only about 350 items to go.

When I went after this avatar I picked up a lot of random stuff. It can be a pain to get rid of, but I did the following.

All underwater fishing stuff I donated. (Since most of them were not worth more than 10 NP)

The rainbow dung, pile of sludge etc etc also got donated

Once through this I had chocolate items that I had picked up from the shop which I started selling

Codestones and dubloons remained in my SDB

The remaining stuff I put up into the TP with an approximate cost. If I had lots of offers I knew I had asked for too little. Sometimes I just accepted them, sometimes I closed the trade and made a new one.

There is this guy who has a Pack Rat shop with everything for 99 NP. You would think that it wouldnt sell, but believe me, it does! I have it bookmarked because he updates it regularly and I would bookmark yours if you do the same! :)