The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

Well that's all I'm going for, I managed to defeat about 8 of the last ones, which doesn't seem like a lot, but I only fought like 12 times or more. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to kill five of these...whatever they are.

But after this my I'm training my pet like crazy, I'll be ready for the next plot! Or at least I better be anyway. :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could not have got any more ironic if it tried. :)

This is ANYTHING but fun right now, torture on a small scale, yes. But fun, not on your pets life.

Maybe they'll start to explain some things soon, like where did all these shadow things come from anyway? All of a sudden they just appeared.

Very mysterious...

Edit. YES! I finally got that last achievement. *sighs in relief then falls to the floor in complete and utter exhaustion*

Now, I have a quick question, I don't know if it has been answered already or not but I'm going to go ahead and ask.

These caps, exactly how necessary are they? Do we HAVE to defeat them until they are capped, and if not, how will this affect your end score? Because I don't think I can get the cap on that last one and hope it won't effect my score to much.

Well the cap is the limit of the points you can get.

Lets say with the Minions, the cap is 50. This means 0-50 wins will earn you points for the prize shop at the end, but after wins after 50 won't earn you anything else.

So you don't have to cap them, if you complete the normal steps, you should still collect enough points for some of the top prizes etc.

Well training at the Mystery Island training school and Swashbuckling academy will increase your HP. But you pay with codestones and dubloons instead of NP. Plus there is also Neggs and other items that can/possibly will increase your stats, but that's only good if your rich and need to increase your stats quickly.

I trained my pet five or six times in the past few days, Dubloons cost a little less the Codestones but at the Mystery Island training school your classes are quicker, only three hours or so, or something like that. While Swashbuckling academy take eight hours or more.

I myself only have about 15 HP. I started out with 12 and hurried to train over the past few days. Maybe using some different weapons will help, since if I managed to do it surely you can. :)

I've been playing Neopets for a really long time and have earned health through the lab ray, and dailies. HP is 304 on my main pet. It just takes time.

i have been playing neopets for 8 1/2 years and my HP is still at 15 :( any tips on how to boost it? i don't think i can use the lab ray

That could not have got any more ironic if it tried. :)

This is ANYTHING but fun right now, torture on a small scale, yes. But fun, not on your pets life.

Maybe they'll start to explain some things soon, like where did all these shadow things come from anyway? All of a sudden they just appeared.

Very mysterious...

Edit. YES! I finally got that last achievement. *sighs in relief then falls to the floor in complete and utter exhaustion*

Congratulations! :)

I think I will experience the same torture in a few minutes. (Well, at least they don't have 100,000HP bosses yet!)

*Waits for the Furies to restock*

Thanks! :D

I hate how the site loads so slowly during the fight! I only managed to get five of them before it ran out again.

Don't know how many more my pet can take, I almost lost a few times :(

Maybe I should start throwing my muffins!!!

Hitting shadows with muffins...only on Neopets can somebody say that and it make sense.

Is it still going slow? Its been like that for days, I was hoping it would go smoother soon, I had the same problem and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Of course it will get better when we won't need to do it anymore! Never will it do it before, because that would make it too easy. :P

Edit. Uhhhhh....did anybody check the Into The Fray page? There's a 6th tier...more battles...more stupid shadows...

Oh that's just wonderful.

Same attitude here. Fiery inferno of burning passion is the level of my hate I have for those shadowy creatures. I would be ecstatic if I never saw them nor any other thing that resembles them again.

Okay, that might be pushing it, but you get the idea. :D

I wonder how many tiers there are total?

I finally got all of my Furies! I might have fought more, but I'm sympathetic to all of those people who still need them. It's such a pain waiting for the Minions and Brutes to be beaten before more of them appear, so I'm trying to fight those instead.

I finally got the second achievement, but there is no way that I will make the caps, much less, the third achievement. :( My only pet is way too weak on my only active account. I got frozen during the big update last month and have yet to get my account back. Anyone else have that happen?

I considered that but my pet is still not doing to great and her happiness goes down the more I fight, not to mention the fact that buying healing potions takes down a good chunk of change.

I might until later to do any more. *yawns* Its been non stop shadow attacks since yesterday.

Edit. No I haven't had that problem but I'm not doing any more of those things unless I absolutely have too.