The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the cap is the limit..who completed aLL TIERS????

No, the cap is a limited number of each brute that you have to defeat. If you look here http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/

behind every brute it says a number. Once the cap is reached behind this number it reads (Cap reached)

For the first one the cap is 50, for the second 40 and the last one 30.

im at 35 wins with the shadow wraith brute but am nearly dying now when i try to defeat him- i already have the abilities sink and drain life and two scarab rings and my HP is at 117 with moderately high skills. any ideas of anything i can buy which is reasonably priced (less than 100K) which could help me get the last 5 wins i need?? any ideasss?

im at 35 wins with the shadow wraith brute but am nearly dying now when i try to defeat him- i already have the abilities sink and drain life and two scarab rings and my HP is at 117 with moderately high skills. any ideas of anything i can buy which is reasonably priced (less than 100K) which could help me get the last 5 wins i need?? any ideasss?

I have the following stats:

Str : 63

Def : 62

Mov : 55

Hp : 91

I'm on 27/30 Fury. I'm using a Stone Club and Scuzzys Comb. They often do 59 damage together.

I have the faerie abilities "Burrow" and "Sink" which are the main reason I've gotten this far. So if you don't have burrow, get it. For round one, use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Burrow. Second round use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Sink. Third round use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Drain Life. Have a Pale Elixir on hand as well just in case (it's one of the cheaper elixirs). They heal 9 hit points during battle.

I know draws count as kills, so does that mean they count towards the cap? I'm hoping they do.

Yes draws also count towards the cap. You can also get the bonus items, after reaching all of your caps, from draws. I got a Bottled Light Faerie when I got a draw on a Shadow Wraith Fury.

If you don't mind using one-use weapons: thick smoke bomb blocks all damage for one turn, ornate fighting fan/some muffins deal 15 icons.

If you want multiple use: Golden Compass, Lesser Healing Scroll (heals 25 HP during battle)

Well, you still haven't met the caps for the Shadow Wraith Brutes (40 kills) and Shadow Wraith Furies (30 kills), so you still have some incentive to keep battling. :)

Hey I tried the faerie abilities Burrow and Sink and they really help :laughingsmiley: ! I have been using Drain Life and Regeneration but I was getting more losses on the Furies than wins or draws.

I only have these stats:

Str: 39

Def: 36

Mov: 33

HP: 70

I have been using the Scarab Ring and Stone Club, on 2nd turn Greater Healing Scroll combined with Downsize! and Drain Life. Then more attack.

I have the following stats:

Str : 63

Def : 62

Mov : 55

Hp : 91

I'm on 27/30 Fury. I'm using a Stone Club and Scuzzys Comb. They often do 59 damage together.

I have the faerie abilities "Burrow" and "Sink" which are the main reason I've gotten this far. So if you don't have burrow, get it. For round one, use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Burrow. Second round use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Sink. Third round use the Stone Club, Scuzzys Comb and Drain Life. Have a Pale Elixir on hand as well just in case (it's one of the cheaper elixirs). They heal 9 hit points during battle.

What I really hate is the fact that with only 14 HP on my strongest pet (I don't train them much...if ever...) I can't even think about beating the shadow wraith fury (which means I can't get the accomplishment <sob!>)

Well, at least I can get as many SWM and SWB that I can...

My strongest pet has only 40 HP, and I'm reaching the point where I can't beat anyone anymore... I'm still trying though! I have 73 Shadow Wraith Minion kills, 21 Shadow Wraith Brute Kills, and only 6 Shadow Wraith Fury kills :P They're getting too strong for me!

I was really enjoying this plot until this came out. My account is new, since my old one was disabled (never gave a reason) and so my pets stats suck.

I feel it is unfair on those who haven't tanked their pets.

I really wanted to cap those kills, earn all the achievements and get those tiers done.

*shrug*

Maybe next time :D

Well I need some advices... I'm stuck on this fight.

My strogest pet's stats are:

Level: 31

Health: 57

Strength: 41

Defence: 32

Move: 20

Equipement:

Scarab rings x2

Grater Healing scroll

Scroll of Moon light (not sure why I have this)

Leaf shield.

Abilities:

The ones that work are:

Burrow

Fiery Gaze

Magic Torch

Recomendations of equipment? and/or abilities?

Well I need some advices... I'm stuck on this fight.

My strogest pet's stats are:

Level: 31

Health: 57

Strength: 41

Defence: 32

Move: 20

Equipement:

Scarab rings x2

Grater Healing scroll

Scroll of Moon light (not sure why I have this)

Leaf shield.

Abilities:

The ones that work are:

Burrow

Fiery Gaze

Magic Torch

Recomendations of equipment? and/or abilities?

I'd get the abilities "sink" and "drain life" as well. Use drain life for round one, sink for round two and burrow for round three. Hopefully by that stage the emeny won't have much life left. Then you can have an elixir on hand to heal should you need it.

I FINALLY got mekua as a challenger today,after weeks of playing the wheel of misfountune hoping to get snezzles,so I went to the battledome raring for a battle and a trophie,and it went something like this........

those "things" have 40 health,forget that!!! I'm fight mekua, Scans fight list...... :eh:?????

Ok,I'm ready to knock some furies heads!!!!!!! :grrr: