Hello, hello, hello. :)

Drippley

Hi there everyone, I'm Nora and I'm 13. I've been playing on Neopets since July of '07, but had my main account frozen due to reasons I could never actually get details on from TNT. I now only use Drippley and Droppley, Droppley being my side account. My first round of Neopets was sort of a joy ride; never wanting expensive things or heaps of avatars, but now I'm after avatars, trophies, dream pets, etc.

I found TDN while looking for a good Dailies site and have used it for ages. I just learned about the ALP and I think it's great, I'm really looking forward to the possibility of using it in the future 0:)

Anyway, I think that's all there is that's super important about me... I look forward to getting to know you guys soon. :)

Hey there Nora, and welcome to TDN Forums! I think you'll soon find that you're about to discover yet another awesome part of TDN: the community. But since you're already here, I guess that's enough of the blatant advertising. :P It's always a pleasure to have new members around, so do get out and about and start posting some so we can all get to know you (don't worry, we don't all bite). I think you'll find plenty of members here who share your interest in avatars, trophies, AND dream pets, so you'll be in good company. ;) Just don't forget to stick to the forum rules. Enjoy the forums!

Welcome to TDN. I'm Spritzie.

I started playing in 2002, but until I came back last year, I was never that serious about things like painting pets, avatars, etc, so I've been playing catch up ever since I came back.