Hi...:)

Sweetdang

Sweet name you have there. :P

*ahem* Welcome to the forums! *official handshake* :D I guess I'd better get to the guiding bit, so... right, be sure to read, comprehend and follow the forum rules. Naturally this is pretty important for you, your fellow members, and our moderators. :yes: Once you've got that taken care of, do feel free to wander around, poke in here and there, and generally get to know people - it's great to have new members to talk to, and we're all pretty friendly around here, so don't be shy. On the off chance that you do encounter somebody being mean (or run into other issues), you can report it directly to a moderator - our mods are, ah, meaner. xD

Don't worry too much about making mistakes or asking questions. We were all newbies at some point or other, so nobody's going to bite your head off if you miss something (you do want to keep an eye on your toes though). Anyway, welcome once again, and I hope you have fun in our community!

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

If you don't want to make mistakes, then please read the rules, and make sure that you keep in line with them.

But don't fret about asking questions. That's the whole reason for TDN. To answer Neopets related questions, and give coverage on events. All the while hanging out and enjoying ourselves.