Space Discount Card

spaceop

I've never even heard of it, let me do some research quick ;)

EDIT:

The Space Discount Card was used to recieve an additional percentage off the final price of items purchased in Neopian Shops. Premium Members still get this card. By signing up with various sponsors, a discount of up to 25% could be enjoyed. Basic level was a freebie from the NeoPet team and the other levels had to be earned.

Basic - 1% discount

Standard - 2% discount

Super - 3% discount

Bronze - 4% discount

Silver - 5% discount

Gold - 7% discount

Platinum - 10% discount

Diamond - 15% discount

Stellar - 20% discount

Universal - 25% discount

^^Credit: NeoLodge!

wow, cool, so this would actually be one of the benifits from signing up for premium?

I guess, but as a premium member, i've never ever heard of it. So it's not very popular.

Is Grundo Gym's still going?

Anyways, on topic, yeah, Thomas is right, but one thing, I think when you got 25%, you got an actual card which could be used in real Neopian stores.(ie. Limited Too, Target)

DISCLAMIER: I take no responsibility whatsoever if the above information is incorrect.

Is Grundo Gym's still going?

Anyways, on topic, yeah, Thomas is right, but one thing, I think when you got 25%, you got an actual card which could be used in real Neopian stores.(ie. Limited Too, Target)

DISCLAMIER: I take no responsibility whatsoever if the above information is incorrect.

That would make sense, on why most people don't know about them, I'm sure that if you could use them in the Neoepts Online Stores (like the bakery) that more neopets online users would know about it and want it BADLY. If it were only for real life stores, most people wouldn't care.

No, it was not and will not be a Premium feature.

It was a feature given to users who signed up with certain sponsors.

It hasn't existed for quite some time now.

And to correct the previous user; No, you did not receive a 'real card' for discounts in real stores. When the Space Discount card was around, Neopets wasn't selling merchandise in stores.

Hope this has helped clear up some confusion. ^^