Shockwave

persephoniekali

I keep trying to play the games that require the shockwave player (for the avatars, of course!). I've installed the player before (and on the properties it says that it has automatic updates), but every time it gets to "Loading Game" it stops, even the background, i.e. faeries wings stop fluttering or robots stop marching, and nothing happens. I've tried to restart the game, the window, my computer, and nothing is changing. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have experienced the same problems. There was at one point of time (about a month or so ago), a TNT meassage board about the exact issue. TNT's response was that after researching the problem,it must be Shockwave's issue. All the Shockwave info I could find says it is the site's problem. Unfortunately, noone seems to have answers. It works for some folks and doesn't for others, no matter the browser. I have tried on my PC and laptop using IE, Firefox, and Chrome, and nothing! GOOD LUCK!!! I just got frustrated and said many a word to the computer, then gave up!