step two

Shadaw the Rampage

"Them"? Who is this "them" you're talking about? I don't understand anything of this! I got the fort nox, but have no idea how :S That thing always go though the wrong door, and keep switching between the floors.. Have no idea what to do :P

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you got to the basement...I am somehow still on the first floor and I am a minute away from screaming out of frustration :grrr:

Shadow... would you like some tea? a little relaxation?? I wish I could help you!

In other news...I bought the NC cash... because I have a shopping problem anyway... AND i used my key.. apparently the other door is a customization thing where it switches out something your pet is already wearing (putting that back in your inventory) to something NC cash... but it doesn't work for half the people trying it.... including me. :grrr:

Shadow... would you like some tea? a little relaxation?? I wish I could help you!

In other news...I bought the NC cash... because I have a shopping problem anyway... AND i used my key.. apparently the other door is a customization thing where it switches out something your pet is already wearing (putting that back in your inventory) to something NC cash... but it doesn't work for half the people trying it.... including me. :grrr:

>=O its shadaw! and what kind of lame prize is that?!

EDIT

YES YES I FINNALLY GOT OUT OF THE BASEMENT!

Can anyone explain to me how they got up the first set of stairs? I have no key on the first level, and no place to put my peg next to said set of stairs.

>=O its shadaw! and what kind of lame prize is that?!

EDIT

YES YES I FINNALLY GOT OUT OF THE BASEMENT!

Sorry! Don't have my contacts in :| I'll not mispronounce your name again!

Its a lame prizr to begin with... but I wanted to know what was behind the stupid door... now not only is it a lame prize... but its a lame NOT WORKING prize :| I guess the items aren't even tradable... can't take them out of your closet... who wants that?!

GUYS, CALM DOWN. Please? -_-

The stairs are strange. As soon as you go through the color door leading to the stairs, your peg has already gone through the corresponding color door on the floor above (or below). So you don't need to choose that color twice. As for which door they'll move through, it seems to switch between a counter-clockwise tendency and a clockwise tendency. They switch back and forth. So if you have two doors of the color you want to go through and you want to go through the one that ISN'T the orientation you're currently on, choose colors that aren't in that room, or that can only lead back to that room. (You can also do that to help you figure out what the orientation currently is.) If you enter a room with a distraction, it will (probably) take two turns to get out, so choose that color twice. If it's ice cream or Usukis, you don't have to.

Phew. All my knowledge of this game in one place.

And I tried getting them all out individually, but that did not earn me Nox's Locks either, so I don't know.

Waiting for the guide to come out because I honestly dont get it... Im usually really good at puzzles but this sorta lame x_x

Aqua_princess, you can get to castle nox by going to the deserted fairground.

Anyone else having trouble on the ground floor? I have all my pegs together in one but now I'm stuck in the room leading from the basement. There's a green door, but everytime it opens my peg just sits there. Is this a glitch you think?

EDIT: fixed by setting to red but my peg actually moved through green. I'm starting to think there really is no rhyme or reason to this puzzle :P

Waiting for the guide to come out because I honestly dont get it... Im usually really good at puzzles but this sorta lame x_x

This is exactly what I am going to do. I am so confused and reading everyones replies to this thread only made my confusion worse. I'm going back to halo reach!

Announcements