step two

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fort Nox is really starting to bug me. I've completed the castle repeatedly, including one run in which I mapped the whole thing and made sure to visit every room (except the NC-locked closet). I also did a random walk for about 45 minutes. Still nothing--I haven't seen a notification for the chest, and the icon is still grayed out.

Has anyone else taken this long to find a chest? How does the notification appear--is it a popup, or something like that?

Ah! Sorry that it took me so long to Respond and thanks for the offer to help =)!

Well, like I said, the gates are golden and when I try to leave I get a message like, oh no! You don't have the key! Find it and come back! But like I said....I went through the entire castle like 3 times and nothing. I'm thinking that this might be a glitch or something! Or maybe I am missing something? I dunno ~.~

I found Fort Nox completely random. There was no indication it was located where it was. I had only been playing for about 10-15 minutes when I came across it.

The notification is at the very top of the screen, when you do get it.

Is it I must make the bronze pegs joining together or let the three pegs walk separately to get the Fort Nox?

Wow! thank God. Finally, I have finished and got the Fort Nox deeds. Now, I'm waiting for the new chapter plus with activity to do. For those who stuck to solve the Fort Nox, here I give some tips. It's a random (like others had said early). Second, just pick one peg and stick to its move. The tricky part is, you must move the peg that you have chosen and move it to the next room. For instance, the next room will have two doors (blue and green), so, set your first color to go into it, but then, set the other colors to red. So, the peg won't go to the other rooms. Got it? You must move it only one room per set.

Edited by apekvanskapek

Fort Nox

There's gold in them thar halls!

Set knobs to:

G,B,R,G,R

g = green b = blue r = red for the people who cant figure that out lol

did anyone read my sad excuse for a guide? lol {points up} ^ set your locks to that combination people from left to right -> g b r g r

-edit-

btw i did this and it worked on the first try. i got the info from someone in this thread

So, you're lucky to get it in the first try, Shadaw. It didn't work for me. I'd used the pattern for two different games which have different maze. then, i figured my own idea, and it worked.

I tried the G,B,R,G,R too with no luck on getting Fort Nox. I also visited every room and after 3 times of playing, still no luck, then someone suggested you can only move 1 room per turn and yup, that did the trick. I guess it only checks where you are after the 5th color of each turn. To move into a room that thru a red door that has red and green doors, use R,B,B,B,B. If the room you are going to has 2 red doors, maybe try R,R,R,R,R and bounce in/out/in/out/in the room you want to go to. A few rooms were hard to get into because of wrong turns, and in some of those it was easier to loop around and come in from the other side if the room had 2 doors, otherwise, I had to just keep re-trying until it took the red (or blue or green) door I wanted instead of the red door to somewhere else.

Anyway, thanks to apekvanskapek for posting the clue I needed "You must move it only one room per set."

FINALLY! Yes, I think I did have a glitch because after one more annoying round in the castle and going back to the gate, it finally let me out. Thank Jeezus! Anyway, thanks to everyone who was helping me! I got all the achievements for that round *happy dance*

It only took me about 20 minutes to get out, and I got two achievements. But I can't seem to get Fort Nox. I just played it again and had a peg go through every room, but I didn't get the achievement. I guess I must have missed one, though I was pretty careful.

For the Fort Nox achievement I've read about a 100% working solution for everyone (finally worked for me) on various pet pages. It isn't a specific combination, although that may work for you. If you really want it here's what you have to do (this will take a lot of time):

For any room that only has 1 or 2 colors of doors (no matter how many doors there are in the room) you need to check the colors of the door(s) that are missing. Say you are starting in a room that only has 2 red doors, you first need to activate the green and blue doors to check for treasure. A room with 2 reds and a blue? Check green first. You have to check this on every floor in every room that doesn't have all three colored doors. The achievement will pop up before you actually get in the room, after you hit set or go and then when you get to the room a message about treasure will pop up, check your inventories and deeds and you'll see the chest completed. There may be a faster way but it worked for me after I had completed it three times already trying different things. My treasure was on floor 2. Best of luck, I hope this was clear enough.

Announcements