Zombie or Mutant?

Seliphra

What colour?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should Illoriyan be?

• Mutant
    • Zombie

So lately I've been having a crisis. My Eyrie named Illoriyan is going to be a draik ...when I have the neopoints to change him which shouldn't be too much longer hopefully.

The thing is I don't know what colour to make him now!! His character is that he died and was resurrected by his brother Rhedorhan and therefor is slightly rotted. That being said, I wanted him mutant but I'm not so sure anymore...zombie and Halloween draiks also look dead -zombie especially. Zombie I can also customize a bit more -like say put the cloak he uses to cover himself up with on him. So now I don't know what to do with him...any thoughts?

what i like about mutant is its unique look. you dont see that every day.

zombie you see that a little more often, but if your gonna spend the money might as well get something truely unique. as not too many zombie pets exist at the moment thanks to the huge price tag on the brush.

Hmm...both would be great for that story. My first impulse was Zombie; but it occurs to me that, if it were me, my choice would actually come down to the personality of the pet -- is s/he a typical scary/angry undead, or is s/he able to be happy? The reason I ask is that the Zombie Draik has the typical big Draik smile, while the Mutant Draik looks kind of angry even when it's "happy". So if your pet is unhappy about being, uh, living-challenged I'd actually go with the Mutant; otherwise my vote would be for Zombie. :) Just my opinion though.

looking at it from a price aspect

mutant draik potion = 12 - 15 million

zombie paint brush 13 million

if you have a incredable amount of neopoints to drop on the zombie draik then you can. but the mutant is cheaper by oh.... roughly idk 13 million.