Help with avatar lending, don't know where to post this.

Sakeru_Kyori

Ok, I don't know where to post to ask these questions so I put it here.

I want to know how many people do the avatar lending?

because if its just one person its too slow.

I looked at the available things for lending and they are all locked, I don't know if that means they are available or not?

And I would like to know if there is even a Faerie Queen Doll available yet?

Also how long the waiting list is and when I will be able to get it?

I've already asked a couple of these questions to the person who runs the ALP but I still haven't gotten an answer about anything and I asked for the lending like 4 days ago.

Hello there, allow me to answer your questions one at a time.

Ok, I don't know where to post to ask these questions so I put it here.

I want to know how many people do the avatar lending?

because if its just one person its too slow.

There are two ALP staff members and they rock. b)

I looked at the available things for lending and they are all locked, I don't know if that means they are available or not?

We only lock them so they cannot be posted in. Unless the topic title or inside the topic it says it's unavailable, assume they are available.

And I would like to know if there is even a Faerie Queen Doll available yet?

Yes, for more information check out this topic: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/12083-item-lending-queen-fyora/

Also how long the waiting list is and when I will be able to get it?

Waiting lists vary depending on what you are borrowing; however, the ALP staff is very good about staying on top of lends and keeps waiting lists very low, if there even is one at all. Simply submit your application and you will receive a reply with all of the information you are looking for.

ALP Staffer Edit: There is a waiting list for FQD - its about 8 people long at the moment. FQD is one of the items there is almost always a waiting list for because we get multiple people requesting it virtually every day. Also, the staff member who lends the FQD recently moved house and had problems getting her internet reconnected, so there was some catching up to do. Please be patient with us!

I've already asked a couple of these questions to the person who runs the ALP but I still haven't gotten an answer about anything and I asked for the lending like 4 days ago.

The staff members of TDN are volunteers and do have real lives too. I know for a fact one of the ALP girls is a mother and works full time and the other is pre-med. They both stay very busy. Please be patient and they will get back to you in due time. In the mean time, it would probably be good that you read up on the Avatar Lending Rules - any other questions you may have should be answered there.

Thanks for TDN-ing!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.