step one

Shadaw the Rampage

Yup. If they all have color, you've completed them. (And don't worry, a lot of people have been concerned by the circle-slash on that one.)

lol, ok, thank you very much Livvy. ^^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, do. Also mention that you can move diagonally, if you haven't already.

Also, I hereby elect you to, if not start each step's topic, post on the first page of it. Your compilation of tips and tricks is quite handy. :yes:

EDIT: Oh, also note that she can't (or doesn't) shoot through tables. You are safe to be directly across from her if you have a table between you.

Also, I hereby elect you to, if not start each step's topic, post on the first page of it. Your compilation of tips and tricks is quite handy. :yes:

EDIT: Oh, also note that she can't (or doesn't) shoot through tables. You are safe to be directly across from her if you have a table between you.

I will gladly. im quite ok with being the plot chronicler. {for the people who dont know, fancy word for record keeper i beleave}

I plan on being on here during each plot part anyways. is there any rule saying i cant make a plot page step ahead of time? and then revision it when the plot steps become avalible?

I think ill just wait to prevent problems with everyone. because if i start a page two people will start a page three, then four. then it turns into a game. so ill wait.

though i am looking forward to tomorrow and Tuesday.

Yesh!!! Totally agree with you here, Rampage rocks on this stuff! lol

And on a side note, I hope we can get an awsome neopets theme for this plot. Like the Constilation one I just got from the Altador Plot. I seriously love that one!!

Do you guys think that it will be necessary to complete all three tasks to continue on in the plot. I've got two done, but that proximity one is super annoying and I don't have the patience. ^_^

I've been playing neo for some time now though and have never actually completed any plot, and i'd kinda like to at some point. haha

Do you guys think that it will be necessary to complete all three tasks to continue on in the plot. I've got two done, but that proximity one is super annoying and I don't have the patience. ^_^

I don't know how important it will be, but all you need to do it get beside her, then move away so that she can't get you. I think Livvy (if I remember right) mentioned that she can't zap you through tables. So near a table might be a good place to get close to her.

Alternatively, you could try this (I read this somewhere, either here or at the NeoBoards):

Get all the stuff you need and go to the door, and for all your steps keep clicking on Hanso until Xandra is next to you, then escape through the door. :)

what battler dante says is true. i tested that the other day. if you are litterally RIGHT next to her she wont zap you she will run. but if you continuiously do it she will work to a position of you move then she blasts you. i didnt include this in the tips because if your this close your way too close.

I've been playing neo for some time now though and have never actually completed any plot, and i'd kinda like to at some point. haha

I don't think so but maybe. And yeah, just get really close to here then move away like the others explained.

though keep in mind according to what ive read you have to get very close THEN STILL ESCAPE.

Yeah, I did it though I don't remember how or when ^^ I was really only paying attention to getting the artifacts ^^ lol

Little side note:

Check out the new awsome Signature ^_^ booya for Sa-chan ^_-

Well... any of the tasks were difficult to me, to make her be next to you, you just need to move to one square, then back to the origilan and so on... in no time she will be there. I did that in front of the door XD

@sakeru kyori, nice siggy!

Well... any of the tasks were difficult to me, to make her be next to you, you just need to move to one square, then back to the origilan and so on... in no time she will be there. I did that in front of the door XD

@sakeru kyori, nice siggy!

Thank you ^_^ and Sakeru is fine, it'd be annoying to put Sakeru Kyori everytime ^^

well it seems like most people have done this already. im looking forward to writing the part two for tdn. this ones quite a bit of success. though i should re-organize it some.

Have fun with it ^^

Oh and do you know when step two will be starting?

not a clue. but it should be today or tommorow. but if this plot follows history it should MOST LIKELY be tommorow.

Sweet sweet. I wonder what will be next.

im guessing most likely now that xandra knows what relic they'll look it up and cure the faeries of there fossilization. then there will be a man hunt for hubrid nox before he can strike again. bet ya twenty to one that faerie land is just the precursor to the real plot.

im guessing most likely now that xandra knows what relic they'll look it up and cure the faeries of there fossilization. then there will be a man hunt for hubrid nox before he can strike again. bet ya twenty to one that faerie land is just the precursor to the real plot.

Lol right right.

I can't wait to see what Items we'll be able to get from all of this.

Guys, just a reminder, the discussion of the plot needs to stay in the Faeries' Ruin General Discussion Board.

Our bad. Sorry Spritzie. I have nothing else to say. This seven word thing is a little irritating.

Announcements