Secondary Accounts

qu33nfrostine

I'm trying to pump through some avvies and I need some different pets for a few, can I make a secondary account to hold my pets while I work toward the avatars I need?? If so, do I need to do anything special to specify that it is a secondary account?? Don't feel like getting banned, any info would be great! <3 <3

You mean a side account? Yes, you can have up to 4 side accounts. You don't need to mark them as such or anything, but be sure to only do dailies and other things that allow you to gain on your main (primary) account. In other words, no dailies, no plots, no games, ect on sides. They're for storing pets and items if you so wish. You can, however, use the Soup Kitchen and Healing Springs on them to take care of said pets.

This may be a bit late, but I wanted to add some more info and be a little more specific.

You can't do anything PROFITABLE on side accounts.

Things you can do:

Gallery

Create a pet

Healing springs

Soup Kitchen.

Things you cant do:

Dailies

Use your shop to sell items (You can only create a shop for the Emo- Usuki avvie)

Stocks

Plots

Giveaways

and other profitable things...