Login issues now ~

Sir Toasty

idk if anyone else is unfortunately dealing with this problem, but...

Last night neopets was super slow (fine)

Then it was offline for hours (fine)

Then it came back (yay!)

Then there was a stamp avatar I can afford (YAY!)

So I went to log in and I'm frozen, but tnt didn't give me a reason (uhg)

Then I found out it wasn't for real (yay!)

So I come back a few hours later and try to log in, but can't get past the username entry page (uhg)

I try again 2hrs later and now I can't get past the password entry page (OI VEZ!)

^My neopian day in a jist.

Kinda annoyed tbh, mainly at the being frozen thing... and the fact I have some NC expiring today, but I can't log in to spend it on the things I was saving it for (the new mystery capsules... yes, I redeemed 2,000 NC a year ago for emergencies like these, when I can't get any more neocash in time for certain items.)

ANYWAYS, is anyone else unable to like... get into the site? D:

idk if anyone else is unfortunately dealing with this problem, but...

Last night neopets was super slow (fine)

Then it was offline for hours (fine)

Then it came back (yay!)

Then there was a stamp avatar I can afford (YAY!)

So I went to log in and I'm frozen, but tnt didn't give me a reason (uhg)

Then I found out it wasn't for real (yay!)

So I come back a few hours later and try to log in, but can't get past the username entry page (uhg)

I try again 2hrs later and now I can't get past the password entry page (OI VEZ!)

^My neopian day in a jist.

Kinda annoyed tbh, mainly at the being frozen thing... and the fact I have some NC expiring today, but I can't log in to spend it on the things I was saving it for (the new mystery capsules... yes, I redeemed 2,000 NC a year ago for emergencies like these, when I can't get any more neocash in time for certain items.)

ANYWAYS, is anyone else unable to like... get into the site? D:

Hi: I can't get into the site either. I log in and wait and the page is blank. I've tried many times and still only a blank page after I log in.

Gee, I'm sorry that your NC is expiring today... If and when you get on the site, let them know about it, maybe they will extend the time for the NC.

I can log in on my dad's mac :D

BUT my dad is using it :(

So I decided to use my Mum's PC and the blank page glitch is now effecting me :grrr:

The site was down for HOURS and they didn't have time to

a ) Actually proof read the new T&Cs

b ) Do a system check for any glitches?

I will only forgive them once they admit there was something REALLLLY good on TV :yes:

EDIT: I got in :D To all those who can't just keep trying and refrain from clawing your eyeballs out 0:)

Yes, i am having login problems where after you type the password you get a white screen, too. i was able to get in, then when i logged off my sister was unable to get into her account. after a long time and a bunch of tries, she was finally able to get in. Later, i logged her off and tried to login, then i wasn't able to login for aver an hour. after periodically trying to get in, it finally worked.

It occurred to me that TNT may be trying to make people wait to login if there are more than 1 account from the same IP addres?

Or is it just glitchy from all of the updates?

What do you think?