Wheel of Monotony

brody

Has anyone else been getting this glitch? I keep getting it at least once every time I spin the wheel.

It'll spin for about an hour or two and then it will say I don't have money to spin the wheel. I keep assuming that I just forgot to spin it or I didn't have enough, but when I go through and I spin all the wheels I usually have 10k on hand. But today I made sure I had money on hand, and I clicked to spin it. And it was fine for about two and a half hours, until I checked on it and it said I didn't have money to spin.

Should I just keep waiting for it to finish or did it glitch out and I have to spin it again?

Thank you in advance for any help/advice you may have.

Has anyone else been getting this glitch? I keep getting it at least once every time I spin the wheel.

It'll spin for about an hour or two and then it will say I don't have money to spin the wheel. I keep assuming that I just forgot to spin it or I didn't have enough, but when I go through and I spin all the wheels I usually have 10k on hand. But today I made sure I had money on hand, and I clicked to spin it. And it was fine for about two and a half hours, until I checked on it and it said I didn't have money to spin.

Should I just keep waiting for it to finish or did it glitch out and I have to spin it again?

Thank you in advance for any help/advice you may have.

I have the same issue with the Wheel, I just refreshed and tried spinning it again. Don't know if it will work, but try it anyways.

I've gotten a glitch for the wheel but it's never about how I don't have enough money o.0

For me. The wheel spins, and spins, and...spins...and spins...and it won't stop. I left it on all night. At least 8 or 9 hours and it just kept spinning. I checked websites where they give you a link that tells you the estimated time it will take for your wheel to stop and they all said "time=0" or something like that. Does this happen to anyone else?

I was going to make a topic about this but I figured two topics titled "Wheel of Monotony" wasn't a good idea lol.