Newbie here. :D

Tem-Tem

Hi there!

I'm Teresa, But I'm known as Temporai while I'm on the internets. Or just Tem-Tem for short. :D

I Joined Neopets a while ago because of my friend Atta, and I even joined here because she told me how helpful this site was for her.

I like to read, and at the moment I'm current reading the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud... I just finished the first book. :)

I also like to draw, and right now I've been finding lots of Tutorials and things online that could help me improve. I'd love to make a Comic for in the Neopian Times some day but... I don't think I'll ever actually do that.

I'm saving up NP for a speckled Paint brush?

For my little Grundo :K

Hey there!

Welcome to TDN's forum!

My name is Bloom. I've been here since the ACV. I'm a big fan and I needed a place to chat about the whole tournament, so I came here seeing as I use TDN's dailies all the time anyway. :P Haha.

I don't think I've heard of that author nor the title of the book. Then again, I haven't really had a good in awhile. I've been busy with juggling social life, internet life and schooling for a bit. 7 classes doesn't really make it easy. xD Haha. But if I were to read, I'd read fantasy-like books such as the Harry Potter series, Libra Bray series, Phillipa Gregory and so forth. So if your book is related to fantasy, let me know. I'd love to check it out. :)

Hmm, well if it is a Grundo that you would one day call it speckled and it has that large of a name, I'd say a nickname would be: lufthuom. It's mouthful backwards. ;P Kinda has some funniness to it. xD

Anyways, it's very nice to meet you!