Spellbook help?

mimbo193

so I entered my Sleeper data into the Spellbook finder and it says that my coordinates are 12,12 so I found room 12,12 manually because every time i tried to enter it on my own i got redirected to Archives Main Hall.

These are my sleeper coords:

(-26,-59)

(14,-89)

(54,-119)

(94,-119)

(134,-89)

(174,-59)

While in room 12,12 I zoomed in as far as i possibly could and went over every book and none are click-able.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Well, it looks like you have the right coordinates, which means that you either ended up in the wrong room or haven't been able to load the room properly. Is

arcx=12&arcy=12

showing up in the room's URL? If not, you might have to move a couple of rooms over until you land on the right one. Otherwise, I'd recommend clearing your web browser's cache. :yes:

Hmm... well it seems pretty likely that you're in the right room. I'd recommend clearing both your browser's cache and cookies (this will mean you'll have to log in again) then going over the most recent steps of the plot to make absolutely sure everything's done.

• 3 weeks later...